Fault! (part 2)

Sylvia is no more shocked with her letter being darker and darker each page. She just tells herself while looking in the mirror, "All I have to do is answer the call because just incase if there's an immergency, if it's that brat again talking about my mom's suicide attempt then I'll just ignore the call. That's it! ". She went to sleep.

The next morning, she goes to school and just like it was written in the letter, Sophia is absent because of her illness.
Sylvia and Noah decides a time to meet according to both of their studies.

Later they meet and goes to Sophia's apartment. Everything goes as same as written in the letter. When they are on their way to go back to their homes,
Noah tries to talk to Sylvia to make her mood a bit fresh, but no matter how much he tries Sylvia still looks as depressed. At the end Noah tells her,
"I miss the days when you were shy and dumb but still happy." After that he changed his road to go to his home without saying bye to her.

Sylvia keeps on looking at him until she could see him no more. She then went to her home. When she got home, the mobile started ringing, she answers the call and again they told her the same thing. This time she does not go to the hospital and stays home.

After one an hour, her mobile rings again, it's her dad's call, she answered and her dad said, " Sylvia... Isabella... Your mother.. She had been kidnapped by someone this evening! And I think it's Lucas who kidnapped her, because right before some time, he ran away from jail! Sylvia, Be careful!".

Next Episode: Lucas