Why?

Lucas starts laughing and only says, "Revenge!".The police starts questioning him, " Revenge? What kind of revenge are you talking about? What did such young girls do to you? " But Lucas just keeps on giving smirks to them without answering anything....

After a week, Sylvia gets discharge from the hospital and goes home with parents.
Even if she had return to her home, she wasn't feeling like so.. When she gets into her bedroom and locks the door, she lays on the bed thinking to herself, "Knowing the future does not help at all...shall I have tried more harder? Or Is the future unchangeable? ..... No one knows, I'm sure even my future self does not
know! ".

She opens her study table's drawer and grabs the letter, she sighs and starts reading the next page,

" After all that happened to Emma I was traumatized and home for one week.
On 17 sep, I started going to school again and I behaved absolutely normal with everyone even when they (sophia & noah) were asking me if I'm alright... I wasn't but I said, 'yes,I am'.

Today My mom told me something that I didn't expected, but because of that, in future I was gonna hit the truth that was going to break me forever! But I won't tell you the truth no matter even if it is going to break you in future, that's the only mercy I can show for you,Because no matter what you do,I don't think you have been able to change it at all. "

Sylvia reads the letter and again puts it in its place, while also making sure that she locks the drawer.

The next day, She goes to school , just like the letter said, Sophia and Noah asks her if she is okay, but Sylvia reply, "No! I miss her and if it's going to continue like this then I will surely be sad and miserable for the rest of my life!".Hearing her answer, they both got sad but they already had an idea of  how she must be feeling right now! Sylvia then asks Noah about his injuries on which Noah says,
"Oh, they are absolutely fine! Don't worry! That day you started crying, I wanted to say that it wasn't really your fault but I was kinda in pain so I couldn't." Sylvia just looks at him and just makes a sad face, but Noah does not say anything else.

The whole day goes fine and when Sylvia arrives at home, she like always is going straight to her bedroom , that's when her mother's mobile rings (Usually both her mother and father goes to job and return home late (father is a scientist and mother is a doctor)but her mother was home today because it was Sylvia's first day of school after such a trauma) . Her mother instantly answers the call and speaks, "Hello....... Yeah...... What? ...... But whoever he is, he has to do nothing with us........ (Sobs).......... Fine then, I am coming." Sylvia saw her mother crying so she asks, "What happened? " Her mother replies, "That brat who killed Emma, his name is Lucas and he is saying that he did this as a revenge, what in the world he wanted revenge for from us,he is probably lying....(sighs)... Police told us to come in jail for more inquiry so you want to come with me Or do you want to stay home? "Sylvia replies, "I will come with you. I actually want to hear more about that incident".
" Fine, then change your clothes and be fresh and also hurry up! ".

After they arrived at jail and went to the inquiry room, they saw Lucas sitting on a chair with no expression at all. But when he looks at them , he starts giving smirks by seeing his actions Sylvia's mother gets angry and throws a chair at him" You are Lucas.... How can it be you?.... Is that why you killed Emma?? I will kill you!!"

Next Episode: Fault!