The Unexpected (part 2)

Sylvia was broken by this reply, she became totally expressionless.. doctor tells them all, that Sylvia has to be admitted for some time when they will be sure, her both physical and mental health is a bit fine then they will discharge her and for now they should go home but can come to see her anytime  later.....

When they were about to go Sylvia's mother tells her, "hey, don't think much about what happened! You have to recover as soon as possible. Okay?"
Sylvia does not reply to her mother and keeps on staring at the fan... Seeing her like this her mother could not take it anymore so she left the room and goes back to home.

After everyone is gone, Sylvia starts mumbling to her own self, "I tried my best to avoid this and yet I am again at the situation I did not wanted for myself!! Why? Why did that clown attacked us? Why did the clown murdered my cousin? In that letter, it was all an accident or did that clown purposely did something? " Sylvia starts crying, while the memories of Emma were haunting her now..................

It's crazy when the memories of Someone, which once were precious and joyful to you suddenly starts haunting you when they are gone. Right?

On the other side, the police removes the clown's mask and inside of that mask was a young man who revealed his name as 'Lucas'. The police were questioning Lucas that 'why did he did such horrible thing?' But Lucas starts laughing and only says, "Revenge!".

Next episode: Why?