i. wolf moon

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬."

; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 ;

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Resting her chin in her palm, Indiana Rowe absentmindedly looked out the window of the classroom she currently sat in. The teacher was yapping on about some dead body found in the woods, but Indiana didn't really care enough to pay attention.

Her eyes traveled around the campus, lingering nothing on particular. She watched students run across the yard, most likely late to their class. Staff members chatting with others, but nothing seemed to really catch her eye.

Until Indiana's eyes landed on some girl sitting on a bench. She was digging through her bag, running a hand through her long, brunette hair. Sitting beside her, was a boy, possibly her brother. He was smiling slightly, mouth going a mile a minute.

Snapping her out of it, the teacher called her name.

"Indiana." The man said sternly.

The blonde lazily looked up, ignoring the peers that were looking at her.

"Care to join us?" He sassed. "We've talked about this. You need to pay attention."

Indiana looked away from him, sitting up straighter. Her fingers rested on the syllabus on her desk, playing with the edges of the paper. "Sorry."

The teacher droned on and on about the syllabus, but Indiana lost her focus again. She started to fold the edges of the papers in. She had a bit of a problem focusing, always thinking about something, or nothing. It got her into some trouble with teachers, but she never really realized when she was doing it.