Race ; Jiwoong x Ricky

Ricky loved going to car shows. He loved seeing expensive cars but he loved seeing expensive men even more.

Ricky was in very short shorts and a silk black dress shirt. Ricky had been to lord of car shows before and has even been a "grid girl" a couple times. Grid girls would stand in the middle of the cars and start the race.

This particular race was a much bigger event.

The top racers of Korea were gonna do a underground battle. So you best believe the even was a big deal.

Koreas top racer. Kim jiwoong. He was handsome, rich, caring and a racer. Of course ricky knew him but he never thought he would be in the passenger seat of his car.

Ricky was naturally seductive and outstanding. His facial features were like a sly cats. Ricky also spoke in a soft tone too making his persona more seductive.

Ricky was checking out different cars when a certain model caught his eye.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" jiwoong said.

God. Ricky never meet anyone with a voice that deep. He knew jiwoong wasn't that much older but his voice was so attractive.

"I think i like what i see here more" Ricky snuggly said eyeing jiwoong up and down.

Jiwoong seemed amused. Usually he was a quiet racer who didn't socialize much but seeing ricky in that outfit drove him crazy. He was keeping an eye on ricky the moment he stepped into the room.

Jiwoong stepped closer. Damn ricky's white pale legs looked great in those shorts. There was only a few inches between the two.

"Will you be watching me later sweetheart?" Jiwoong looked into ricky's eyes.

Ricky moved in closer and hummed in response. He left a soft kiss on jiwoongs cheek. Ricky's lip stick left a mark on jiwoongs skin.

Before he knew it the blonde was walking away. A grin grew on his face.

30 minutes before the race

Jiwoong was looking for the blonde from earlier but it was pretty hard in the big crowd. From a distance he saw ricky in the corner ơn hai phone.

Jiwoong wrapped his hands around ricky's small waist. Ricky jumped at the touch but looked behind him to only see kim jiwoong.

Jiwoongs warm hands were rubbing on ricky's waist making ricky squirm.

"What's your name sweetheart?" The racer asked.

"Ricky. Shen ricky. Koreas top racer asking for my name?" ricky replied with a dramatic tone.

But ricky was melting into jiwoongs touch. His hands were veiny and large while ricky's hands where long and soft.

"And koreas top racer is asking you to accompany him on his race." jiwoong whispered into ricky's ear.

Ricky let a moan.

Jiwoong smirked. "I'll take that as a yes."

So that's how ricky ended up in the passenger seat with the handsome racer next to him before.

Ricky had never been in a race before so he was quite nervous.

"You okay darling? You look nervous." jiwoong places a hand on ricky's thigh.

"Maybe a little."  ricky replied.

Jiwoong removed his hand and placed it on the wheel. "

"Don't worry i'll take care of you."

It was no surprise jiwoong had won the race. He was number one after all.

"I really thought i was gonna die out there you know?" ricky put his hands around jiwoongs neck.

"I had to lead us to victory." jiwoong said letting his hands go around ricky's waist.

"Here's your prize for winning." ricky said in his soft seductive tone.

Ricky pulled jiwoong into a deep passionate kiss, his mind going fuzzy. Jiwoong only matched ricky's action and slid his tongue in rickys mouth.

"Seeing you in those shorts was rewarding enough but ill take this."

Koreas top racer would be toping something else tonight.