chapter 7

Nialls P.O.V.

the girls and i planned on going to lunch and then catch a movie so they were getting ready. they came down the stairs and wow .Victoria had on a pink bow shirt and a pink ruffled miny skirt and she curled her hair and Eleanor had on a yolo shirt and a grey hoodie and red skin tight skinny jeans with some grey toms and she had her hair in a bun. i saw louis car pull up how did he find us oh no " ELEANOR!OH NO LOUIS FOUND US! VICTORIA RUN RUN I WILL CALL YOU AFTER HE IS GONE GOGOGOGOGOGO!!" I had screamed they grabbed their purses with their phones and cash in them and they ran like there was no tommorow.louis rang the doorbell....

                                                                       Victorias P.O.V.

"run eleanor!hurry!okay turn here and climb this rock!" i yelled "ROCK!VIC THATS A FREAKIN MOUNTIAN!' El yelled back "I dont care what it is just climb it!' i yelled while climbing the rock she got to the top and she accidently slipped and landed on her stomach i heard a scream a crack a thud and a cry. i climed down and saw that she was barley breathing and her leg was twisted all up and she was cluting her stomach she must have broke her ribs again. "help vic iiiii i can barley breath p p pl ple please help mmmm me help vic" just then niall called and asked where we were i said at white oak park and hurry. he got there and saw eleanor bleeding and barley breathing he ran to her she was ablivious to everything around her she was dieing and this time i think its to late....

____________________________________________________________________________

so what do yall think! tell me