chapter 9

Nialls P.O.V.

how, wait why is she here and hold on LOUIS  how did he find her, me, us, oh no were all dead!

                                                                 Judith's P.O.V  

               I felt a tear trickle down my cheeks. I should have spent more time with her. I shouldn't have left. I should have rejected the offer.

           ~FLASHBACK~

I was all packed up and ready to go. I was only eight but apparently I was incredibly smart for my age. Eleanor was clinged to my leg yelling "Judy don't go!!" Louis was in the back trying to be strong but I could tell he didn't want me to go. I walked down the steps of my door, suddenly  I felt a tear go down my cheek. Louis quit his strong man act and ran out the door, turned me around and hugged me tight. I hugged me back and I whispered in his ear, " Take care of Eleanor."  He broke the hug and said, "I promise." With that I kissed Eleanors forehead and left.   

         ~END OF FLASHBACK~

          I was never there for her to have a big sister figure. To teach her to do her hair, how to flirt, I was never there to see her grow up. I miss her so much. I'm going to leave the school i'm at and go to a normal school to be closer to Eleanor. I felt the plane land. Louis said he would be at the airport to pick me up. I looked horrible. I had my hair in a messy bun, i was in pijamas and i wasn't wearing any make-up. I suddenly remembered Louis joined a band. One Direction. I loved their music and their personalities. We all came off the plane and into the airport. Ther eI saw him. My big brother. Louis Tomlinson. When he saw me his eyes lit up. I ran up to him and hugged him. "louis!!!" I screamed.

"JUDITH!!!"

"I missed you so much! how have you been?!"

"Well, I'm in an international boy band that every teenage girl knows about. I just saw my sister after nine years. So, not much. And you?"

I giggled at his remark, " I've been great! I just missed you guys so much!"

     Louis apparently hasn't changed.

  I looked over his shoulder and saw a guy with a mop of curls on his head, green eyes, and two wonderful dimples. He was really cute.

 He suddenly spoke up," Hi i'm Harry. Who are you, beautiful. I blushed slightly and said," I'm Judith."

Louis gave Harry a funny look and said," Harry, don't flirt with my sister."

"Is it my fault she's so beautiful"