chapter 2

Victorias P.O.V.

I saw El just standing there and i almost started to cry she was bleedind really bad her leg was twisred and looked snapped and she ws holding her stomach .i could tell she was very weak and pale she was bloody cut up and broken.the seldom spots where you could she her skin becase it was covered in blood and what you could see was purple and blue severly brusied and damaged i took her to my room and i would have huged her but i didnt want to hurt her. i saw her start to cry and she never crys only once did i see her cry. i knew i had to tell niall but before i could get up she said " Vic i know i can trust you with anything so there i go i have to tell you this......... Louis is getting worse and my leg and ribs are definitly broken so here is the news... i was in my room doing my homework and mom yelled from downstairs that she has to go to work and dad already left. Louis came in my room and grabbed my slit wrists and pushed me up aginst the wall i screamed.. he knocked me out and duck taped my mouth and rope tied my hands and duck taped them behind my back he picked me up and carried me into his room he hit my head hard and i blacked out i woke up with my hands and feet  tied to the floor i was mortifed. i couldnt move i then reliazed he was only in his boxers and i was too.... he pulled them down he had protection on and i screamed but no one could hear me he got down right next to me and started to pull mine down he slowly got on top of me and the protection broke he didnt care though and he was in me and i was so scared i just wanted to die i moaned and growned and screamed and all he did was laugh.he then said enjoy it sweetie i gotta take this call hold on. i tried to escape and he came back and saw me struggling he said o well well well what do we have here looks like someone wanted more huh now did we hmm!  well trust me we will have plenty of time for more mom called and said she is coming home at 8 and she and dad have to go on a busniess trip in 3 days and its summer so they will be gone for 2 whole months so haha babe get used to it and each time you struggle i wont use procetion so lets have some more fun he said as he got back on top of me as he entered my body once again.i screamed again his friend then called and said he was coming over so he got dressed and said if you tell anyone this i will kill you got it! he untied me and i put my clothes back on packed and ran to you so im really scared! please help me vic!' she sobbed i was mortifed what did she just say!i cant believe it!