chapter 14

Harrys P.O.V.  

she just left she grabbed something and ran like there was no tommorow and she was gone she needs me now so this is my move and im gonna go for it.

                                                                  Judiths P.O.V            

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she was so young im not gonna let this happen...ELEANOR  GET YOUR ASS BETTER PLEASE PLEASE!! Apprently i said that outloud because louis glares at me and says "what did you say?! " uh oh " Lou im sorry i just cant believe this i i cant live with myself knowing i wasnt there for her."i rant "shhhhh it will be okay."he says as he pulls me into a hug i cry on his hard sholder . they take El back into operation Niall comes running in along with Victoria.

                                                                        Victorias P.O.V.

" Eleanor where is she is she okay what happened we heard a gun shot!?" i sobed out of breath "sweetie she has been shot..." Louis says niall and i are in shock. 

                                                                     Nialls P.O.V.

shot.that was all i heard." WHO THE F***** HELL SHOT MY GIRL?!!!!"  i screamred "niall its okay."Judith started "NO ITS NOT OKAY JUDITH SOME IDIOT JUST SHOT YOUR SISTER AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN CARE!" I screamed.

                                                                   'Eleanors P.O.V.

i woke up to like 7 people who i dont know surrounding 5 guys one ten=enage girl and one my age i screamed. " who who are you p p pl pl please dont hurt m me!" i accepted the fact that im going to die now." el its me Niall what wrong?" the blond one states " AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream again some doctor walks in we have the x Rays she has lost her complete memory.wha?