[!]_Laboratory_[!]

Mary sped down the bypass, being chased by the police. "For the love of Gerald, we have enough time! SLOW DOWN!" Audrey shouted to no avail. Mary screamed over the screech of tires, "Shut up! I need to save them both!"

Mary U-turned and ran over two Guards, to Audrey's disgust. "MARY! OH my Veronica, I have to clean those wheels. You a[ ]shole. I'm gonna beat your a[ ]s." Mary sniggered and said in a low voice, "Sure." She sped away from the scene. Audrey sighed and started sharpening their sword. "Hey Mary?"

"What's up, strawberry?"

"Why do you even care about them? Asher's dead and Kai's useless."

Mary looked down and replied softly, "They care about me. Why would I leave them to die?" Audrey snapped, "It's not like they even care about you! You're useless! God, sometimes I really hate you." Mary muttered, "I didn't ask for you to come with me. So shut up."

"I hate you so much."

Mary pulled up to the laboratory and Audrey got out. "Listen, about what I said... I was just upset. I'm sorry." Mary nodded and continued gathering weapons. "Right. You're sorry. Okay." She slammed the trunk a little too hard and bottles of whiskey and wine shook.

"God d[ ]nm, Mary! Calm down!" Audrey stared at her, getting increasingly concerned. Mary gripped a metal baseball bat, adorned with metal spikes, and said, "Let's go get Kai and Asher."

She grabbed Audrey's shirt and growled through gritted teeth, "Don't you mess up." Audrey nodded and followed Mary inside. They ran to the fire alarm and pulled it, setting off a series of loud beeps. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" Mary screamed.

Audrey grabbed her and pulled her behind a metal wall, watching as some people in white lab coats ran past them with fire extinguishers. Mary grabbed Audrey and ran towards the white, double wide doors. Audrey sped up to the doors and tried the handles. They wouldn't turn and they turned at Mary, concerned. Mary took a deep breath and grasped her bat.

She swung it, and the glass shattered, pieces flying at them. Audrey whipped their head around and pushed Mary through the broken window. The scientists from earlier rounded the corner and pushed their way through the glass. Mary and Audrey both felt sweat running down their backs and faces, occasionally turning around in fear. "Audrey, come on! Over there!"

Audrey nodded and pushed through another door, holding it for Mary. Mary ran through the door and noticed a large hole in the middle of the hallway. She shouted, "On three, dive on two! One... TWO!"

She yanked Audrey away from the corner and the scientists fell into the wide pit in the hallway. Audrey started counting. "One...two...thirteen...fourteen...ninety-nine...one hundred." A loud bang echoed across the facility and May grinned. They ran towards a large doctors office and a hand pulled them both back. Mary elbowed the person in the stomach and grabbed them by the neck.

They doubled back and she swung her bat in their face. A person with red hair grabbed the bat and flung it away from her. She stepped back and ran towards them. She jumped on him and twisted his head backwards. He grabbed her and threw her against a wall.

Audrey flew forward and got hit back. They hit their head and crumpled to the ground. Mary threw a punch at him and he staggered back. He picked up the bat and swung, knocking Mary out. Before she passed out, she saw someone with short black hair dive on the one with red hair.

____________________________________________________________________________

Part 2

Audrey's eyes snapped open. Mary was still slumped over in her chair. The man from earlier leaned over her, smiling. "Wakey wakey, little friend. Did you have a nice nap?"