[!]_Cellar_[!]

Kai woke up to a cold, dingy cellar. He bolted upright and scrambled off a pile of hay. He frantically looked around, seeing nothing but cold stone walls and some moss. "Hey! Anyone?! PLEASE HELP ME!" He shrieked.

A soft creak echoed across the room, and Kai's jaw dropped. "Hello, Kai. Welcome to the Holding Cell. Shall I introduce myself? I hope that I need not to." Asher walked in, holding a picture of Mary.

"Thank you for being such a good sport. I only need to ask a few questions, then you may be on your way." Kai clenched his fists together, and nodded firmly. "Why do you have a picture of Mary?" Asher chuckled and replied, "Not to worry, I shall put it away-"

He was interrupted by Kai, who dashed at the metal cage, gripped it angrily and yelled, "ANSWER THE D[ ]MN QUESTION!" Asher took a step back. "I reckon she's attractive. Shall we get to the questions?" Kai rolled his eyes and snapped, "Hurry up." Asher didn't smile.

He sat down on a wooden chair and flicked a page of paper off the table. "First one. What's your relationship with Mary?" Kai stared daggers and replied, "We're close friends. You should know that, you traitor!" He emphasized the word traitor and Asher glared at him. "Next, what is your relationship with Audrey?"

"Obviously we're friends too, or have you forgotten that too, mister..." Kai leaned closer to the bars to read a shiny golden name tag on Asher's blazer. "Head of investigation? What the hell is that?" Asher's face hardened and he said in a calm, cold tone, "Exactly what it says. I will investigate the criminals they bring down here."

Kai scoffed and gripped the metal in one hand. "Then hurry up, I have people to get back to." Asher nodded. "Last question. Are you in any way finding yourself in love with Mary?"

Kai took a step back, clearly confused. "What the hell? Of course not!" He stared at Asher as he took the picture out again and smiled. "Well then, you may wait here. I feel you aren't telling the entire truth."

Kai looked aghast and shouted, "What is your obsession with her!?" Asher was on him in about two seconds, snarling, "She's mine. Keep your hands off her." He then left the room, slamming the door behind him. Kai looked around the dark, watching as Asher left.

He sighed and sat down on the heavy wooden chair. He glanced over his shoulder and fell forward, his eyes widening. "Are those f[ ]cking EYES!?" He screamed. A pair of bright blue eyes stared at him from underneath the bed.

He scrambled up and grabbed a piece of metal. "I won't hesitate!" He yelled. The eyes suddenly dashed at him and he felt a sharp object swipe his face. He yelped and fell backwards, watching in horror as a...something...ran past him and climbed into the corner of the room.

The top corner of the wall. It perched there for a minute, and then dropped a shiny key out of its mouth onto the floor out of the bars, just out of Kai's reach. He stared up at it. "Thank you." He whispered. The thing's fur-like substance radiated an aqua-green glow as it blinked its eyes and nodded as it slithered out of a hole in the wall. Kai stared at the hole, dazed and confused.

Part 2

Asher sat down on the soft, velvety couch, smiling at a wooden board on the wall. A huge collage of Mary's letters and pictures were lined with the words "Mary</3". He got up and walked over to the bookcase. He pulled a book and a whole new room opened up, a huge library and a balcony. A large bed was stuffed in a corner, and a master bathroom with a wall made of glass overlooking a huge ocean was stationed in the back.

He sighed and tapped a tile on the wall. The bookshelf closed and he walked back to the couch. He pressed a button on the arm rest and a large tv appeared, showing a tv show titled, "Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared!". He pressed play and crossed his arms. A clatter sounded across his room, scaring the living daylights out of him.

He ran towards the source of the noise. Two men in suits were in the library. One of them lit a cigarette and sat down on a pile of books. "So, are we killing the prisoner?" The other one put his feet on a novel and used another one to burn out his cigarette. "Yep. The boss said not to tell Asher though, he might remember."

"Remember what?" One asked, shoving a table over.

"We kidnapped him and altered his brain in Drabomned."

"Drabomned?

The second one sighed in exasperation. "The laboratory? God, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards."

Asher stepped back and ran out of the room. He looked around and began to panic. "Oh what the f[ ]ck, what the f[ ]ck, what the f[ ]ck..." He swore he felt something snap in his brain and he whirled around. He stared at the stairs leading to Kai's cellar, and made up his mind right there.

He knew where his loyalty lay. He took one more look around, took a deep breath, and bolted down the stairs.

Part 3

He shook his head and sat down. "C'mon, there has to be a way out." He muttered. Kai was still stuck in the cellar. He laid down and curled up into a ball. His head hurt from where Asher had hit him with a large wooden bat.

He put his hand to his head and looked at it. Blood stretched like a fine mozzarella cheese from his head to his hand, and it was warm and runny. Too warm and runny for his liking. He shook his hand in mild terror. "I'm gonna die here..." He whimpered.

A loud bang echoed across the cellar and Kai jerked up. Asher slowly shut the door and ran over to the cellar, bending down to pick up the golden kay. Kai ran towards him and shouted, "What do you-" Asher slammed his hand over Kai's mouth and whispered, "I'm not supposed to be here. Shut up if you want out."

Kai stared, then smiled. "You sound normal again. Somethin' snap in that brain of yours?" Asher shrugged and unlocked the door. "Hurry up and get the f[ ]ck out of here. You have some people to get back to."

Kai nodded and ran out of the cellar, watching. He ran past Asher into the living room, frantically looking around. The two men were sitting on the couch, gaping open-mouthed at him. "Get back here!" One roared. They got to the stairs and threw a book at him.

The book hit him in the head, and he stared at them, a slight smile on his face. "Are you serious? A book? Dang, y'all can't even take me down." The first man shrugged and sat down. "Go ahead, we don't get paid enough for this." The second nodded and turned the tv on.

Kai ran out of the room and up the hallway. Two double-wide doors opened as soon as Kai hit the corner. Two men in white lab coats holding a metal electric stick sprinted after him. He felt a small sting on his neck. "OH SH[ ]T!" He yelped as he dodged a stab.

He speeded down the long, dim hallway leading into the backroom. He tripped and fell face-flat onto the floor, blood splattering everywhere. He wheezed and wiped blood off of his face, watching his hand drip. He sighed and laid his head on a wooden plank. A man grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him up.

He growled in a low voice, "You cannot escape me. You cannot escape US." Suddenly he yelled and fell down, his blood mixing with Kai's. The same creature from earlier scuttled away, dropping a silver keycard on the floor. Kai stared at the card, then scrambled over and grabbed it. He ran out of the room and back into the hallway.

Kai looked around and slipped behind a wall. He ran down another hallway into a pure white room. He quietly closed and locked the door behind him, and looked at the room. It seemed to be a doctor's room, complete with a hospital bed and a stool covered in black leather. He sat on the stool, taking a chance to breathe.

"Oh god, what do I do..." He muttered as he bit into a chocolate bar. He stared at the metal bars covering the windows and saw a slight bit of green and blue outside. He sighed and stood up. "Alright, what to do."

He looked around and spotted a large wrench. "Bingo!" He yelled as he raced over to the cabinet and took the wrench. He attached it to the window and twisted it. A metal bar popped off like it was bubble wrap. He carefully removed the rest and threw the wrench at the window. It shattered with a loud BANG, and he climbed out.