Part 1: Chapter 3: Two Birds, One Stone

Shoto's Pov:

The school week blurred together and soon enough, it was Friday night. Shoto was walking downstairs, having just contacted his family about coming to visit tomorrow. Hana had contacted Keigo and her brother and they would also be coming to the reunion. Nearly the whole group would be back together. Everyone except Touya.

Shoto reached the living room to find Hana sitting on the couch, reading her phone. "What are you reading?"

Hana looked up at him. "An article about hanahaki."

Kirishama had been walking by when he heard Hana say that and decided to join the conversation. "Pretty sure that's folk tales and myths."

Hana shook her head. "There have been reports of people receiving it."

"Really?" Kirishama asked.

"No, of course not," she smirked. "It's unrealistic and only exists in stories. This is just a story about it."

"Oh man, you really had me going," Kirishama said, lightly whacking Hana's arm who was shaking in laughter. Shoto just shook his head.

"You had to do that," he said once Kirishama had walked off.

Hana bit her lip. "If hanahaki did exist, I would be terrified for the world. Honestly, I think that's my greatest fear."

Shoto nodded in understanding. "Coughing up flowers does seem to be a pretty reasonable fea-" Hana smacked him on the head. Bakugou had noticed the commotion and walked over.

"What did half n half do now?" He asked.

"Teased me about my fear," responded Hana.

"She's afraid of flowers," Shoto explained.

Bakugou blinked, lost for words once. "Doesn't your name mean blossom?"

"He means hanahaki. I'm terrified of hanahaki!" Hana exclaimed.

Bakugou laughed. "You're scared of a myth? You truly are dumb." He walked off to prepare dinner.

Jiro walked over and collapsed next to Hana. "Hi guys," she groaned.

Hana frowned. "What's wrong?"

"My life," Jiro replied.

Shoto blinked. "What is wrong with life?"

"Nothing. It's just... Denki, ok?" Jiro said, closing her eyes.

"Is he being an idiot?" Hana asked, ignoring Shoto's signals and gestures.

"He always is but recently, I've been feeling different around him then my other friends, you know? Like the person who you can connect to and be yourself as well as wanting to be with them more." Shoto and Hana shared a glance at Jiro's statement.

"I'm not... the best person when it comes to feelings. I don't even know the difference between friends and people who you like like. But what you're describing sounds something like what me and Hana have and yet something so different. I don't know how to give you advice so I'll share my own problem. Ever since Truth or Dare on Monday when Bakugou dared Momo to kiss me, I've being feeling awkward and funny around her yet also so... free and at home. And I think you feel the same way about Denki. Maybe you should tell him what you feel and see how he reacts. You can work from there." Shoto felt like a huge weight had been lifted from his chest. Hana was smiling with pride.

Jiro stood up. "You're right. I'll go talk to him now!" She quickly ran off to find the pikachu blonde.

Mina had noticed Jiro run off and joined the two friends in the couch. "What was all that about?"