01 ⚠️

there's just some mature scenes

Renjun wakes up, rubbing his eyes with his hand

Renjun wakes up, rubbing his eyes with his hand. He just realized he had sex with his boyfriend for 4 hours?!

Donghyuck looks over at Renjun with a smile.
"Oh my, you really are a naughty little kitten. Did you enjoy yourself, Renjun?".

"Huh!? What happened? O-Ow! My thighs..", renjun touches his own thighs, feeling painful.

Donghyuck only laughs softly, "Well, we were having fun weren't we? And now look how much you've grown since last night. Your legs looks absolutely delicious right now." the taller smiled mischievously. "Do you think I should keep going or stop?" his hands are still caressing the smaller's thigh lovingly.

"mmngh~" Renjun lets out a small moan from his mouth as Donghyuck caresses his thigh. Donghyuck smiles softly.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you today." His fingers start massaging Renjun's thigh again.

"a-agHh~ b-baby, stop~" Renjun whimpers softly. Donghyuck looks surprised by his sudden outburst.

"Are you okay? If there is anything bothering you, just tell me." He gives the chinese another soft kiss on the forehead before getting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom. "Come here, babyboy. Let me wash you properly."
Renjun follows behind him.

Donghyuck takes him in his arms and starts running water over Renjun's body. "Mm, you smell really good today. How about we take a nice long shower together?" He waits for Renjun's answer.

"Sure." Renjun answers him. Donghyuck kisses him passionately while washing him and joins him into the shower.

"You're so cute when you get all shy like this."
Donghyuck smiles softly and flirts around with Renjun.

"S-Shut up!" Renjun blushes softly. Donghyuck chuckles softly as he sees the other blushing.

They continue to wash each other thoroughly before turning off the water and taking a towel from the rack to dry them off. They wrap the towel around their body.

Donghyuck smirks, "You really are in quite the state right now, aren't you? I think you're just about ready for another round my naughty babyboy." He pulls the smaller closer and starts kissing his neck tenderly.

"nngh~ n-no..." Renjun moans softly.

"Shush now. It's time for your daily punishment." Donghyuck holds the other close against himself.

"Please, my thighs already hurts... and I can't walk", Renjun says caressing his thighs.

"Aww baby. I'm sorry. Tell you what, I'll carry you from now on.", Donghyuck lifts him effortlessly in his arms and carries him towards the bed. Renjun only blushes.

The other laughs lightly. "Oh look at you blush like that. Is something wrong babyboy?", He lays down gently on top of Renjun and wrap an arm around his waist protectively.

"Rest easy little one. Everything will be alright soon enough." He smirks mischievously, "Oh...".

"What's wrong?", Renjun asked, confused why Donghyuck suddenly is freezing.

The korean gently runs his fingers through the chinese's hair. "Nothing much actually. I was just thinking about how cute it is when you get flustered like this. It's actually adorable."

He leans down to kiss him softly on the lips before laying back over top of Renjun. "Now rest my little naughty one".
Renjun smiles softly, looking at him.