18th Birthday !!! Pt.2 {M}

Y/N is at the bar drinking again as he and Thor are equal amounts of fucked up. After downing another shot Y/N turns and yells.

"IM THE REAAPPPERRRRR!!!"

"IM THE GOODD OF THUUNNDDEEERRE!!!" Thor yells

"IM THE GOODD OF THUUNNDDEEERRE!!!" Thor yells. The guys cheer for them as their all pretty shit faced right now.

They both sit down in their stool before Jane grabs Thor and takes him to lay down on a couch.

Nat, although being drunk herself. Walks to Y/N with some water so he can come down a little. She opens a bottle of water for him as he just stares at her.

"Drink." Nat says to him.

He doesn't take it with his hand he just water bends the water to his mouth and hers.

The blue crystal on his neck glows blue without anyone noticing.

"That was a... whole nother... level of lazy." Nat says to him.

"I'm lazy." Y/N says shrugging.

"You need to... lay down?" She asks him.

"Yes." Y/N says as whatever Thor gave him really did a number on him.

She takes him to the couch by the fire place and he feels the heat immensely. His zipper doesn't want to work and he gets frustrated. He finally just rips his jacket and shirt off at the same time.

He leans back on the couch with his arms spread out trying to let the air hit him.

"Your sweating a lot dude." Jane says as she looks at Y/N. He has sweat covering his body and it's not going down.

Y/N takes a deep breath and blows the fire out with his air bending. Catching Nat and Thor by surprise.

The white crystal on his neck glows white without anyone noticing.

"Ahh Y/N... you with your bending of the elements." Thor says drunk as shit. Jane wipes some sweat off of his head as he lays across her lap.

"I thought you... couldn't air bend?" Nat asks as she drinks more water. She gives some to Y/N who water bends it again.

Making the blue crystal glow.

"Oh no, I can only do that."Y/N says as he's starting to cool down.