Chapter 1 | Sundar Insaan

Nonu (Nischay's nickname) ; Abbu (Abhishek's nickname) ; Polu (Prerna's nickname)

.

.

.

Dimple - Abbu uth dekh kitna bajj rha h uth bhi abb!!

Abbu - Are mummy sone do na yarr 😭

Dimple - Chup chap uth warna Goa mein tera AP Dhillon ka concert attend krne se rha!

Abbu - Oh haan lol mai toh bhul hi gaya tha ki GOA ke liye flight h aaj

Nonu - Mai toh ready hogaya and udhr se Polu aur Jiju bhi ready hi h, tu dekhle 10 min mein ready hoke bhi aaya toh khtm tata bye bye

Abhishek quickly woke up and got ready within 15 mins...

Abbu - Chal abb, shukr h ki mummy ne bag wagera pack krliya tha pehle se hi warna sachmein flight miss and concert miss :')

.

.

.

GOA AIRPORT

Abhishek, Nischay, Prerna and Harsh came out of the airport and was looking for a cab. While the three of them were searching for a cab, Abhishek was staring at someone. A girl standing opposite to them, looking into her mobile. Her hair flowing here and there with the wind. That scene was no less than a movie. Everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Just when she was about to lift her head up giving Abhi a chance to see her face, a cab came in between and that girl left.

Abhi - Damn man, sundr thi yaar boht but dekh hi nhi paya... Huhh mere saath hi humesha aisa kyun hota h 😕

Nonu - Abbu

Abhi - *no response*

Nonu - Oye pagaal!

Abhi - Haan ky..kya ... kya hua chilla kyun rha h

Nonu - Tb se bula rha hun tujhe and tu h ki sunn hi nhi rha

Abhi - Kuch bhi!! Kya bol rha tha tu waise?

Nonu - Cab aagyi h hotel chlna h ki nhi?

Abhi - Haan haan chl chl

Abhi headed towards the cab with the luggages.

Polu - Lgta h banda concert ke name pe pagaal hogaya h 🙄

.

.

.

Everyone was resting in the cab after the flight, even if it was a short trip, everyone was taking a nap but Abhishek, that man was in his different wonderland.

Abhi (in his mind) - Kya itna single paana aagaya h kya mujhmein ki ek random ladki and uske hawa mein udhte huye zulfon ko dekh ke fissl gaya mai... Kya yaar Abhi tu boht single hogaya h issiliye yeh sbb krr rha h

.

.

.

They reached their hotel and roamed here and there doing sight seeing and finally the concert day came!!

Harsh - Kasam se mai toh bada hi excited hun uff yeh crowd toh chummeshwari h

Prerna - Aaj jo mazaa ayega uff yeh maza mai harr kisike saath batna chahungi 😂😂

Nischay - Abbey o unfunny auraat, tujhse na ho payega beta tu rehn de

The concert started and everyone was enjoying putting their hearts on their sleeves. The evening and night was a huge blast!

They were enjoying and dancing but suddenly someone bumped into Abhishek.

???? - Oh I am so sorry I am so sorry

Her smile. It's that girl. Girl from the Airport. It's her! Yes, it's her. That hair.

Abhi - It's absolutely alright ☺

Before he could speak further and ask for her name she walked away. He was still spotting her out of the crowd but it was impossible to go to her and ask her name.

Abhi - Damn yarr! Name toh puch leta abhi 😫😫Ek kaam krta hu last mai dekhta hun agr mil gyi toh balle balle... Bhagwaan ji please milwa dena 😫

He was making such faces and Prerna noticed that.

Prerna - Oye bhoot dekhliya ki kya dekhliya waisa muh bana rha h

Abhi - Kuch nhi yaar polu, enjoy kr tu

Prerna - Ahm ahm, koi ladki pasand aagyi kya teko 😏😏

Abhi - Kuch bhi bolti rehti h yaar tu 🙄🙄

But Prerna wasn't wrong, he was getting drawn to her. No matter where she is, he's always trying to find her in the crowd. Everyone had their eyes on stage but he had his only on her. The girl he just met. The girl who is still unknown to him. The girl that is grabbing all his attention without even trying.

.

.

.

The concert ended and everyone started leaving.

ABhi - Bhai sunn tu jaa hotel Polu and jiju ko leke mai aata hun 5 min mein. Kuch kaam h and kya kaam h mai aake batata hun but abhi important h bye bye bye...

Nischay - Abbe sunn... oye kidhr jaa rha h.. oyeee... Yeh ladka bhi na. Chlo jiju hum sbb hotel chlte h woh aajayega thori der mein.

.

.

.

Abhi was trying his level best to find her. It wasn't a big deal but he was feeling so nervous and weird. It was a weird feeling.

He finally spotted her near a golgappa stall. He was about to approach her but someone from the back screamed.

"Oye Jiya jldi aa iske baad party bhi toh krni h!"

That girl responded, "Haan rukk aati hun mai! Bhaiya yeh lo"

She was running towards Abhi's direction now, who was standing still. Before Abhi could stop her she ran away and got into a car.

Abhishek was disappointed BUT now he knows her name.

Abhi - Jiya yahi thi na, yahi bola tha na peeche. So it's Jiya.

His disappointment soon turned into an innocent smile. A boy smiling innocently and blushing.

"Jiya... name toh boht pyaara sa h. Sundar h. Sundar Insaan"

.......................................

This is it for today guys, will be updating the next chapter really soon :) Stream Judaiyaan 💖