Awareness (Author's note)

So, Hi guys, Pearl this side. Yeh ek kind of message h for all the Abhiya shippers coz' obviously yeh story Abhiya waale hi follow krenge. If any other fandom like Panda Gang and Jiya Ki Janta is following this then do read this.

It's very important to support people individually. I have seen so much toxicity in twitter lately. People are literally slut-shaming Jiya. WTF is this behavior man!! As for Abhishek, that guy literally gets judged for anything and everything. 

I might have very few readers but this is very important and as a supporter of these two, I don't wanna be silent on the things going on. 

Guys be positive. If anyone is spreading hate, block them and report them. You don't have to abuse them as revenge. Remember one thing, Karma is a bitch and this is a fact. If anyone is doing us wrong, then they'll get the pay back but you know what if we continue doing the same and giving it back to them, then there's no difference between us and them (haters).

It's your job to hype your idols and yes saying this for I don't know how many times that don't impose the ship on our idols. We love to see them together, it's ok, even I do but I think hyping them individually is more important. They are friends and they'll always be that, tweets aren't gonna break their friendship.

Respect their privacy. You don't have to stop shipping them, but let me tell you one thing, don't act like spies. It must be tiring for them also.

You are free to do whatever you want but without imposing things on them.

Abhishek and Jiya doesn't deserve all the mean comments that they are receiving. 

Be positive. Stay positive. 

Kill them with kindness 💖Peace out

..........................................................

Aaj hi aayegi chapter, 9 pm ko 💖 

Hope y'all understand what I meant. It might not be you but someone you know then it's your job to let them know these things. That's all.

I love all my readers and I hope you don't get affected by all these negativity floating here and there 💖💖

And do let me know your views and opinion on these things coz' currently I am fed up with twitter(X)