Chapter 15 | I don't wanna lose you

A pair of hands held her mouth tightly with a piece of cloth.

She shouted at the top of her lungs but couldn't speak properly due to the pressure...

"Abhi kahan h tu......" She fainted.

.

.

.

Jiya woke up in a dark room.

"Mai kahan hun"

She tried to move her legs but as soon as she displaced it, she felt huge pain.

"Ahh 😭" She groaned.

"Yeh kidhr aagyi mai..."

"Tum idhr aayi hun tumhari harqaton ki wajah se hahahahaah 😈" A lady in black dress with mask on stepped in from behind the stack of boxes.

"Tum ho kaun? And itni nafrat kyun", Jiya said bearing all the pain all over her body.

"Mai kaun hun? Tumhe yeh janne ki koi zaroorat nhi h but haan Abhishek se close ho rhi thi na tum boht ab dekho," the lady pulled out a knife, keeping it near Jiya's neck," kaise tumhe upr pauchahti hun mai"

She was shocked to hear whatever the kidnapper was saying.

"But haan mai tumhe chhor skti hun agr tum uske zindagi se bahar chli jao warna mai khud bahar pohchane mai time nhi lungi 😈😈"

Jiya was so disappointed and sad for whatever was happening and looked at her with pity.

The lady got really frustrated by that look and choked her neck," Aise dekhna band karo, acchi mtt bano jo tum nhi ho woh mtt bano Fake kahiki logon ko sirf dhoka dena aata h, tumhe to mai," she raised her hand to slap Jiya but suddenly the door was opened with huge force.

"Jiya.... 😰

.

.

.

Abhishek's POV

I planned to surprise Jiya and ask her manager to manage her and gove me some more time for the leftover preparations.

I was ready with all the things and even heard her footsteps. 

I could hear the footsteps and estimate that she's gonna enter now but suddenly the sound disappeared into thin air.

"Yeh ladki itna time kyun le rhi h"

A large banging sound echoed in the entire floor. I was scared to death. Is Jiya even okay?

I quickly went out of my room and to my horror, Jiya's bracelet that she loved to wear almost everywhere was lying on the floor.

My heart was out of my body. I was out of breath. I went towards the lift and saw one of them going up and one going down.

I quickly ran and told Anushi and my manager Ashish everything.

Ashish - Chinta mtt krr hum dhund lenge Jiya ko

I had no time to listen to them. They told me to wait but OH Lord how could I. I quickly ran towards the office and asked the manager everything and requested to play the CCTV recording.

Manager - Sir aaiye security room mein hum dikhate h aapko.

All of them checked the CCTVs and found out that the kidnapper blocked the lift's camera on the 3rd floor, so probably she took Jiya to the basement inside a room but which one, it wasn't clear due to lack of footage.

Abhi - Basement mein kitne abandoned rooms h?

Manager - Basement mein sir 10 chhote chhote kamre h and ek bara sa storage room h jo parking se attached h

Anushi - Ek kaam krte h poore hotel staafs ko harr ek room mai bhej dete h

Abhi was standing there and thinking ki Jiya kahan ho skti h and suddenly something striked his mind.

Basement ki footage mai woh dikhi nhi lekin woh jo lift thi upr se I saw ki woh parking mai ruki thi for a while but then started going to the basement. Iska mtlb woh parking se uss storage area mai Jiya ko leke gai h.

Abhi - Accha uss storage ke samne koi CCTV hai kya? Lift se storage tk?

Security Guard - Sir CCTV toh h but kl hi woh khrb hogyi and aaj thori hi der baad mechanic aayega theek krne

I was now 100% sure ki jo bhi ho, Jiya udhr hi h.

I quickly ran to the parking area while everyone was busy searching the basement.

I saw a door whose lock was half opened. I kicked into the door and entered the room.

I saw Jiya, my heart was relieved until I saw the lady pointing knife near her neck.

"Jiya..... 😰"

General POV

The lady saw Abhi and stood up.

"Abhishek tum 🤩, tumhara hi toh intezaar tha. Ab mai isse tumhare zindagi se uda dungi firr tum khush rehna humesha..."

Abhi understood that the lady was mentally unstable. He didn't wanna harm her but wouldn't back off doing so if she hurts his Jiya.

Abhi - Dekho usse chhordo ussne kuch nhi kiya

Lady - Ussi ne sb kuch kiya. Jiss din se woh aayi h tumhare zindagi mein, uss din se tumhe log bura bhala bol rhe h. Yeh ladki ko toh mai

She was about to stab Jiya but Abhishek pushed her and took the knife from her hands.

Lady - Tumne usse bachake theek nhi kiya. Yeh ladki tumhe barbaad krdegi. Yeh tumharein liye sahi nhi h

Abhi - Kaun mere liye sahi h nhi h, yeh mera choice h and humesha rhega.

Before the lady could do anything, all the staffs came and hold her and handed her over to the police.

The situation became normal and all of them sighed.

Abhi looked at Jiya and said," Tu theek h Jiya?"

Jiya became so weak that she immediately collapsed into his arms.

Anushi - Boht weak hogyi h, issko isske room mai le jao dheere se and samhal ke

"Kuch nhi hone dunga Jiya tujhe mai, I promise."

Abhi lifted unconscious Jiya in bridal style and took her to her room. The room was filled with all the surprises but at that moment, Jiya was the most important thing.

He gently put Jiya on her bed and wash her hands, face and legs.

After freshening up, Abhi slipped into Jiya's blanket and started to ruffle through her har.

Abhi - Sorry Jiya aaj mere wajah tujhe yeh sb jhelna pada and mai udhr late bhi kr diya. I am so sorry Jiya. I don't wanna lose you. NEVER.

....................................

Aaj ke liye itna hi. Next update kal hogi.

Yesterday nhi kr payi thi due to extreme headache and sorry for that :')

Vote. Comment. Follow