Ch 1 The Contract

The Imp gang had been given a job, there target was a group of people who were part of a cult that make human sacrifices. The gang were currently outside the building of the cults secret hide out

Blitz: ok guys we have to play this carefully, the client said that these fuckers are really bad so stealth is very important

Blitz says but he smashes the widow to the place... And it was very loud.

Moxxie : Sir, you are aware that breaking glass loudly is the opposite of stealth

Blitz: ( Walks up to him and  pokes him in the lips) Shut your lucios dick suckling lips up Mox.

Millie : Come in guys... Lets go fuck some shit up.... I wanna see what these fuckers can do.

They then all headed deeper into the building, as the reached the room where the cultist were meeting, one was chanting words. A female priestess. They stayed hidden as they watched what was happening.

Female Pristess: ( chanting ancient demon language) Er vgmhl dlaej begdi ez rlbb, l ezzlg he oep hrni bmih mjd znjmb imsgnznsl mi m wliilb, ejl hrmh nbb sglmhl hrl aeih welgzpb mggneg, ejl he gpbl mzhlg, blh rna fl hrl ejl re irmbb lmg hrl ngej sgej

As she finished her chant she the gestures some robed figures approach around a circle.

Some of them had scroll on hands and one of them, and one of them carried a baby to an alter

They then placed the child on the alter and as it was crying in fear, the chanted the same words again and again as a red glow was surrounding it.

Moxie : ( Whispering) sir... It looks like there about sacrifice a child.

Blitz : ok good then we take them out while there all focused on the kid.

Millie : like hell... I maybe a killer myself but a child being killed... Even I would not hurt a child.

Without any warning what so ever she just jumps in and she charged ahead ready to attack

Millie : LEEROY JENKINS

Blitz : Satan fucking dammit... OK plan B... Lets go loud and mean.

Moxie and Blitz charged ahead and they join in as they started to go on a killing spree.

They were very creative with there kills as well.

Kicking a guy so hard in the nuts he literally pukes the out.

Gutting one of them and then using there inners as a rope to hanging them,

Grabing someone by the neck and twisting there heads all the way around several times until there head pops rigth off like a cork on a bottle.

And it goes on like this for a while until only the Pristess was left and she was trying to keep them for stopping the ritual.

Female Pristess : Stop... You must no intervin... This ritual has great value to- ( BANG)

Blitz Satans hairy balls.. Does this bitch ever stop talking?

The glow coming from the child had disapeard and they get closer to see it.

The baby was a boy and aside from the glow that was on its body a moment ago and the crying it seems OK... However there was this symbol on its chest

 However there was this symbol on its chest

Moxie : Wierd Symbol... Never seen anything like that before.

Blitz : whatever... Jobs done let's go home.

Millie : wait what about the kid.

Blitz : What about him?

Millie : Boss we can't just leave this kid alone. ( she looks at it and she picks it up to make it stop crying) shh shhh... There there.

The baby calms down and looks at millie and smiles at her.

Millie : Aww... He's so cute... GASP... Moxie let's take him with us... We can raise him

Blitz : WHAT?...ARE YOU INSANE?... We can't bring a human to hell.

Moxie : and I dint know Millie... I mean raising a human child in hell?... That gonna be really hard.

Millie : please Moxie... We used to talk a lot about having kids when we got married... And this kid has no one. Pleeeeease ~

Moxie :... Well... I do want us to have kids of our own.

Blitz : Sigh.... OK fine... BUT He's your responsibility... If you get any kind of trouble you guys are on your own.

Millie : deal... And I know the perfect name for him ( she looks at him) will Call you.. Y/N.

The baby giggles in response to the name.

Millie : see he even likes it... Come on sweetie, let's go home.

They then open up a portal back to hell and they headed home. As millie holds little Y/N Close to herself... Not noticing the mark on his chest glows for a second.

TO BE CONTINUED.