Side Story - Syphilis

For some time now you have been trying to get close to Loona and try to be good friends with her, now it's not that she doesn't like you or anything of the sort. It's just that well she hasn't really acknowledge your existence. You really wanna be good friends with her.

As you were in the meeting room all alone... Well not alone your adoptive parents were there having coffee and chilling.

You : hey Mom... Dad. Can you guys help me with something.

Millie : Of course sweetie.

Moxie : Sure kiddo what's up?

You : well... Lets say I wanna get something for someone, a really nice gift, something very thoughtful, what would you guys do if you were Me?

Moxie : Well that depends of the person, who is it that you wanna get a gift for?

You: Loona, I mean here is the thing, she doesn't really talk to me at all and I want us to be good friends, so I figure maybe if I get her a gift she might wanna be friends.

Millie : Oh well that's kind of a challenge given that this is Loona were talking about, But if I took a guess, Get her something she really wants, something maybe personal and meaningful.

You : Hmm.... Something personal and meaningful eh?..... ( You then get an idea)... Oh I know just what to get her... Listen I'm gonna step out for a few minutes il be rigth Back.

You then out on your demon ring and turn into your disguise and stepped out.

Some time later you came back with a small gift bag and headed to the reception desk as you take off your ring and see Loona reading her magazine.

You : hey Loona you have a second to talk?

She looks up to you.

Loona :... Well what is it?

You: well I have been having this feeling that you don't really like me. I'm saying this because you never look at me or even talk to me, what I'm saying I want to be your freind so I went out of the trouble to get you something, I hope you like it

You give her the gift bag she raise an eyebrow... She then puts the magazine away and she looks at the bag and what's in it... When she saw it she goes wide eyed.... It's a Cure for Syphilis. As she was looking at it she then blushed for some reason.

You : You said you wanted a cure for your... You know so I went a couple of rings in hell looking for a cure... It wasn't an easy thing to do since this is hell and-

Loona : come with me

You : What - Oh god

She drags you away by your arm into a supply closet room and she closed the door behind her and turns on the light.

You : ok uhh... Why exactly are we - ( you turn around to look at her but then quickly look away with a blush on your face) Whoa whoa... What are you doing?

The reason for you looking away was because we'll.... Loona dropped her pants and she bents over with her ass exposed.

Loona : I need your help with the cure... Didn't you read how to use it.

You: No not really... ( You then pulled out your phone and looked it up) to administer andidote to syphilis you must inject it.... Oh... Damm.

Loona : Exactly... Look it has to be you OK... I can't ask Blitz otherwise he will make a big deal about it and il never hear the end of it so please... Please help with this

The way she said there was real despiration in her voice... Well you said you wanted to earn her trust and friendship no matter what... Might as well.

...
...
...

Some time later after the two of you came out of the supply closet there was a bit of awkward silence and the two of you could not really make any eye contact... In fact you two were blushing at the embarrassment of doing something like this.

Loona: so uhh....

You : Yeah..

Loona :.... Don't ever tell anyone about this or your gonna regret it.

You: No no I wont don't worry.

Loona : Good...... And thanks.

What happend next was a bit of a surprised. As she hugs you and kiss you on the cheek and walks off... You were a bit surprised... But then a smile forms on your face as you rub the cheek she just kissed.

Looks like she likes you now.

TO BE CONTINUED