I CAN'T SWIM!

Toph felt great fear, as her bare feet lose there pirch on the sea rock, she's never liked water, and as long as she can remember has always been teribly afraid of drowning, a matter not helped by the fact that she is blind amplifying the fear of the unknown. As an uninteded result, Toph has found herself mentally blocked from learning how to swim, as both, Aang, and Sokka have tried, she nearly drowned both times, was just lucky each of them was within arms reach.

              Now though, all of the others are to far away either farther up the beach or swimming much farther out to sea, unbeknownced to them Toph is now drowning. Toph felt the bitter saltwater get in her mouth and up her nostrills, forcing it's way down her throat, flooding her lungs and belly as she drowns. choking, gagging, gurgling, she clutched her throat with one hand while clawing and grasping for the surface, for air, for help that isn't coming, with the other. Kicking and squirming her skinny little bare legs and feet as she tried in vain to swim but she can't she never learned how. 

Finally Toph's face broke surface, she coughed, choked, and gurgled, gasping for air, she whimpered. "HELP ME!" Her voice, broken by getting a mouthfull of water, as she struggled to stay just barelly afloat, catching her breath, she cried again. "I CAN'T SWIM!" Only for a similer thing to take her quivering voice, yet again as she drowns in the ocean, falling just under the waves, Toph can't help but inhale water, in her desparet attemps to breathe, she breaks surface, though far less of her face than last time, she screams. "HELLLP!" Falling underwater for the last time, Toph knows she can't surface again, though she in her raw panic, still struggles for it, she's lost almost all the strength in her limbs, there panicked, floundering, beginning to weaken. As with great violent heaves of her small chest, and convultions of her belly, inhaling more water, displacing the air from her lungs, which explodes from her agape mouth, and flared nostrills, in clouds of bubbles, with violent coughing fits, intersperced with her inhalation of the water, in which she is so helplessly sinking. Toph felt her limbs go limp, eccept for twitching of her fingers, and little bare toes, Toph's sightless eyes began to roll back in her head, blacking out, as she sinks deeper, and deeper, in the ocean, Drowning, presumebly to her death.

A/N Will she survive, who, if anyone will save her? Find out in the next chapter coming hopfully soon.