⚔️1⚔️

Your horses name is Spade. She's a mare (female)

Enjoy :)

Hisirdoux POV

We all groaned upon impact of the ground, but it could've been worse, am I right?

"I can't see! I'm blind!" Steve screamed as the helmet was on his head the wrong way but he flipped it around.

"Oh, I can see"

Tree branches that were supporting the encased trollhunter snapped, and dropped onto Steve. He let out a bird like sound and I could've sworn I heard cracking noises.

"What. Just. Happened?" He cried as he crawled out from underneath it.

"Well, I just conjured an anti-gravity spell to slow our fall and keep us from dying. You're welcome" I said and sat up, brushing hairs out of my face.

"Douxie, where is the flying castle?" I looked up, and Claire was right. Where is it?

"Oh, shit. Well, it appears we've had ourselves a temporal accident."

"Which means?" Steve whimpered and a jagged sword was pointed at my face and I let out a gasp. Knights surrounded us and panic set in.

"It means... We are lost in time."

"What manner of sorcery is this?" The knight on the horse spoke.

"Oh-- Oh my--" Steve then let out a scream and the knights didn't even flinch or make any sort of reaction. Maybe an eye roll somewhere.

The knight dismounted his horse and took off his helmet, and I recognized this guy.

"Sir Lancelot, um--" I tried to speak but I was too nervous to even look him in the eye

"He's so handsome~"

"I-- We--"

"Wait! Aren't you Merlins errand boy?" Lancelot asked still pointing hid sword at us.

"He's like a angel-man. Woah" The trollhunters stone encasing cracked when Steve leaned on it and Steve backed away.

Everyone gasped as Jim shot his hand out and sat up, grunting.

"What? How did I--"

"Jim! Are you okay?" Claire kneeled next to him.

"Troll! To arms!" Lancelot shouted and the knights pointed their spears at Jim.

"Halt!" A voice not too far away shouted and the knights stopped and moved, making way for someone.

The woman walking towards us on a dark armored horse and un sheathed her sword.

"Stand up." She said firmly and dismounted her horse. We didn't move out of shock and fear and she stepped closer.

"I said, stand. Up." We did as told when her voice became stern and mean.

"We don't mean harm, we just-"

"Silence. Save it for the king." She cut off Claire mid sentence and nodded toward one group of knights and they immediately put us in cuffs.

"Monsters are forbidden in Arthur's lands. You'll hang before the king for your insolence." When he said that he was smacked in the back of the head by the woman.

"You're not about to kill some children, are you?" She said and looked at all the other knights.

"And the troll...Keep him alive. I've never seen one that looks so... Not, not hideous?"

"But, Lady L/n--"

"Oh come on, let's at least let the king see them! Isn't there a rule we can't kill without kings orders or something?" She kept glancing back at us, probably making sure we wouldn't run.