Chapter-2 💙

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘
_________________________

Jimin smiled as he walked along the swimming pool.

It was a quiet and nice place and he took a liking to visit the indoor swimming pool almost everyday.

It has been a week since he joined the university and he was really having fun till now.

He and Jin grew more closer.

The elder was like big brother to him.

And he had already befriended everyone at the lunch table.

He also talked to Taehyung one or more times as they shared a few classes together and the other was insanely kind and sweet to him.

He also grew close to a third year student named Min Yoongi as the elder also sat on the same table.

Jimin smiled as he remembered him and how awkward the other was while asking for his number.

He thought he is more of an awkward type but Yoongi definitely stood at first in this.

It was the end of the day and he was waiting for his father to pick him up when he heard a loud bang and a shout which really startled him to a point that in hurry he slipped and fell in the water.

His facial expressions said it how panicked he was as he didn't know how to swim.

He flapped his limbs around in hopes to stay afloat and tried to shout for help.

★★★★★★

"Yahh stop hitting me. I am sorry. I won't make fun of you."The young boy jumped on his friend as the third friend laughed loudly.

"What is this ?"A voice said from behind them.

"Why are you being so loud in the university hallways ?"They turned around to see the student president looking at them with a scolding look.

"I have already told you to keep your volume in check while talking."

"It might startle and disturb the one's around you."

The juniors immediately bowed to him with guilt ridden faces.

"We are sorry, senior."

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he heard for a call of help.

"What's that ?"He muttered.

And he heard it again which was enough for him to leave his bag there and rush to the university swimming pool.

He ran and saw someone struggling to swim and in seconds he was taking his coat and sweater off to jump in the water.

★★★★★★

Jimin was really having trouble and his chest was hurting and eyes had already started to water, his vision was turning blurry when he felt someone's arms wrap around him and pull him away from the water.

And as soon as he felt the cold ground again he took a few sharp deep breathes and coughed out water.

Someone was rubbing his back and tried to talk to him but it was all just hazy at that point.

★★★★★★

"Are you okay, Jimin-ssi ?"Asked Taehyung with his head tilted to the side.