Chapter 5

"Hello?" You ask. Your voice echoes. You see shadows running around you. You turn just to have hands cover your mouth. It was Jack. You try to get away but your tied up in a chair and then suddenly Jack's hands weren't there anymore. They were replaced with duck tape. You tried getting out but you couldn't. Jack comes to stand in front of you. His skin is pale and looks exhausted. You give him a worried look. He reeked of alcohol and drugs. He then untied you and let you go. You were confused. "Wha-" you were cut off by him saying "Just go..." softly with his head looking down. You quickly ran away terrified and confused.

You awake in your bed. Still confused about what Jack did in the dream. You look at the time on your phone. "Ugh it's only 5:30. Why can't it be 9:00!" You say quietly. You slam your phone down on your nightstand and try to go to sleep again. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. Nothing. "UGH WHY CANT I SLEEEPP!!!" You get up and go downstairs. You sit on your couch and turn on the tv. You fall asleep within minutes. You wake up again to the sound of your dad cooking in the kitchen and your mom on the computer. "Good morning sweetie!" Your mom says with a smile. You rub your eyes and smile back. You go into the kitchen and eat breakfast that your dad made. He makes eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Dad this is really good." You say with a mouthful of pancakes. "Of course it is! I'm a master." He says spinning the spatula around in his hand. You roll you eyes and thank him. "Well I'm gonna go shower y'all." You say getting up. "Ok sweetie." Your parents say. You run up the stairs and grab your towel in your room. Before you could leave you hear your phone buzz and you can't help but go back to read the text.

Grayson✌️: Hey y/n I'm really sorry about yesterday. I really meant what I said but I don't want that to ruin our friendship ok? And I was also wondering if u wanted to hang out today with us?

You smiled at the text message. "Aww he's so sweet." You said turning off your phone and setting it on your nightstand. You walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry really short chapter! I've been very very busy😢 I'll update soon!