Chapter 9

A/N: Hi guys!!! I am so very very sorry I haven't updated in like a million years. Long story short, I deleted the app, wanted to re-download it, but never did. But, YAYYYYY!!!! I'm back but i'll try as best i can to update as much as possible.

Your POV:
-after school-
After my last class, I went to my locker to get all my things and Jack was there waiting for me. "Wow. Done already?" I said with a smirk. "Yep. Got let out of class early. Oh and I'm going to the twins house before I go to yours so I don't have to come all the way from my house." I quickly got all my things and put it into my book bag. We both went to find Ethan and Grayson so we could all walk home together. "Ready guys?" I asked. "Yep." They all said in sync.

Grayson's POV:
I saw y/n and Jack walking towards me and Ethan. Damn. She was looking gorgeous as always. Ugh I wish I could just ask her out already. She's so sweet and nice and pretty and cool. Anyways, we left school and all walked back home together. Jack was coming over our house so that's why he walked back. When we got home we said bye to y/n and told her we would come over later.

Your POV:
After walking one with the twins and Jack, I walked inside and smelled something's delicious? "Did I miss something?" I said out loud to no one I assumed. I walked around the corner to the kitchen and it was OMFG IT WAS CUPCAKES AND COOKIES!!! But why were they in the shape of a heart? I saw a little note next to them that said "Eat up beautiful. -G" Grayson??? I don't know. Grayson wouldn't do this. I mean he's a sweet boy and everything but he's shy and quiet sometimes. I don't really know any boys that have their names start with G's. Who could've sent me this???

Grayson's POV:
I really hope y/n saw the things I made for her. I pay attention a lot during conversation so I guess i was just bored and made stuff for her. She deserves it. I hung out with Ethan and Jack for while. We watched Netflix, ate food, and talked and laughed a lot. Then the clock struck 5:00. It was time for Jack to go to y/n's. "Bye guys." He said to us. "BYEEE. See you after." Me and Ethan said in sync.

Jack's POV:
I walked next door to y/n's. I rang the door bell and she opened it immediately. "Hey." She said with a smile. Man she was a cutie. I walked inside a little nervous. I don't even know why I was nervous we're best friends! I don't know what coming over me. When I walked in I smelt a delicious aroma of cupcakes and cookies. I looked on y/n's counter and they were from a person named G??? Grayson? Oh god..

A/N: SUPER SHORT CHAPTER I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND IM NEVER EVER EVER ACTIVE ANYMORE IM SO SORRY!!! btw I know jack and the twins aren't friends anymore just go with it lol 😂❤️ I hope you guys have a nice day I love you all!!!

-Sydney ❤️