Sacrifices must be made

Tbh I completely forgot to publish this XD so instead imma update this plush a few extra chapters on other books to make up for it, also watch my page if you like a good detective fiction, Levi's found a new idea to make money whilst having the thrill of the fight.

Sacrifices are necessary sometimes, right? Ranboo's probably bleeding out somewhere and I'll never see them again. It would be silly to go after them right?

I walked for hours until I saw a simple sign post, it only had three things on it. Each on a separate arrow going a different direction.

Brighton

London

Bridport

Which way should I go?

Right I'm is my home town, showfall probably know that. I could hide in my home and return to my friends though.

London is a big city, I have no residence or friends there but it's easy to blend in and hide there. I don't have money though and the places there are pricy

Bridport is near the docks, I could get a ferry out of here and start afresh somewhere else, I'd have to sneak into the ferry though as I don't have money for a ticket. There's also where in the world would I go?

Which way should I go?

Brighton

I decided to pick Brighton as my home was there and I knew the town like the back of my hand. Plus I can ask my friends for help and hide with them. Showfall can't come for all of us right? it's like putting an entire class in detention. You can't do that right. Right?

I ran all the way home before eventually ending up in the apartment complex. A load of us bought apartments all inside the same complex so we were practically roomates

(I'm sorry but: "oh my gawd they were roommates" I love vine)

I was exhausted but I kept trekking on until I was outside Aimsey's apartment. I knocked and knocked on the door but no reply was to be heard I then went to Scott's door but no answer, Guqqi's door was wide open but no one was inside. I was desperate to find someone. Finally I approached Tubbo's apartment, but before I could knock I fell unconscious onto the door creating a load bang and a heavy hit to my head

When I awoke I was surrounded by my friends. They helped me up and bandages my bruised head. They were trying their best to help me but I could sense questions on their minds.
"you can cask questions if you want"

"Where did you guys go?"                   "what happened in that show?                                                                                         "why was everything so creepy?"                                "how did you not know you were being puppeteered"                                 "Why didn't you escape?"                                                                                                     "What was it like being ripped apart by a tv monster?"                  "When did you escape?"                                  "is Sneeg really dead?"

Then Tubbo spoke up. . .

Where is Ranboo?

Where is my best friend?

"He, he's dead. . ."

"Wha. . .What"

"When we escaped we ended up in a forest. I walked away for a second and when I came back he was gone with only a few spots of blood in their place. He was already dying and I thought he would want me too leave without him. Cause you know, better one alive than neither right? right?