𝐢 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬?

MOVIE(s) INCLUDED : spider-man : into the spiderverse

In the rain all I feel is this never-ending chill
But a trillion, trillion, trillion years have left me freezing cold

█████████████████████████████████████████

" Oh, fuck. "

You said, eyes wide. he raised an eyebrow confused. " What? " You laughed nervously. " Oh, nothing! I didn't say anything! " You shrugged, slowly walking away. " Alright, Jonathon, you've got a very cool lab and everything but I'm not exactly supposed to be here. " You pointed out, placing your hands in your pockets. He nodded, pushing his glasses upwards. " Yes, but- " " Nuh-uh! No buts, I'll just, go back.. " You said, looking around. Woah, everything was cool. Very cool. He walked towards you, furrowing his eyebrows. " You can't just appear here, say hi and walk away! " He complained, pointing at you. " Oh, I can! " You said, falling backwards, your shadow opening up. " WHAT IN THE- " That was the last you heard of him.

" Ugh, I feel like I want to throw up... " You said, holding your stomach. " What was that?! " Somebody yelled, pointing at a falling building. " Ugh, where the hell am I ? " You questioned, the crowd yelling in the background. Finally regaining properly your vision, you looked around. You were in the middle of a city, expect a literal apartment was collapsing on itself. " Oh god.. " you whispered to yourself, panicking. " MY DAUGHTER!! " A man yelled, crying. " MY DAUGHTER; SHE'S STILL IN THE BUILDING! " He screamed, trying to make its way in the crowd. You clenched your fists. " ... " Why were you worrying? There's like six spider-people in the city anyways! They'll probably resolve everything. " PLEASE! " You held your breath, watching everything go down. " PLEASE SOMEBODY- " " UGH! "

You fell backwards yet again, your head spinning. You closed your eyes, imagining the building you saw. Taking a deep breath, you emerged from the dark. Falling down, you massaged your temples. God gave you super powers, you had to fucking use them! Maybe it was time for your little main character moment. " Okay, I've got this.. " Muttering to yourself, you found yourself in a destroyed room. You heard whimpers and cries from a corner, a small girl was sitting there. " D-daddy! " She cried out, crying in her hands. Standing up, you coughed. " Okay, Uhm... hey, little g-girl. " You stuttered out, approaching her. " I... I'm here to save you! " You said, holding your hands out. She looked at you, scared. " W-Who are you?! " She yelled, crying even more.

" I'm.. [name]. Just [name]! " You screamed as the building shook itself once again, sending you flying towards a fall. " F- ... Okay, kid! You've got to trust me, okay?! Your dad asked me to help, so you have to come with me! He's very worried about you! " You tried to reason with her, but she just cried harder. The apartments weren't going to hold on any longer. " ARGHHH! " Launching yourself towards her, you grabbed her hand and yanked her towards you, as you two fell into the shadows yet again. Shutting your eyes closed, you imaged the man screaming in the crowd from before. " Oh I better end up on the news for this.. " You muttered, holding the little girl tighter.

" ELLIE! DEAR! " The man ran towards you two as you coughed, feeling drowsy. " DADDY! " She screamed, smiling. It would have been cute if you hadn't almost died. And right as you thought that, cue two spider-people coming into view. " Great timing, great timing. " You cursed under your breath, massaging  your shoulder. " DADDY, DADDY! SHE SAVED ME! " She pointed to you, laughing. The man looked up, still crying. " Thank you! Truly, thank you! " He clasped his hands together, lowering his head. " it's no problem. " You said, nodding. Finally standing up, you brushed off the dirt and dust from your clothes. " I'm happy.. to do the right thing! " You said, still coughing. " EVERYBODY, THIS WOMAN SAVED MY DAUGHTER! " He started yelling, as more people gathered around you. " Oh, uhm.. "

" Thanks everybody, thanks! " You said, smiling as the crowd applauded you. Huh, this didn't feel too bad. Laughing, you shook your head at all the compliments. " Oh yeah, you were truly a hero. " A voice said, a hint of un-friendliness present. Turning your head, you were met with Gwen, scowling. " Oh! " You simply said, tensing up. " Hi, Gwen.. " You gave her a little wave, before she grabbed your wrist and dragged you away. " Ow! Be more gentle! " You said. " What in the WORLD were you thinking?! And how can you do that?! That's not something a spider-person could do! And bedsides, you don't have the spider senses... " She said, glaring at you. " Uhm, I don't know either to be honest. " You said, massaging your nape. " Uh-uh... " She snarled at you, questionably. " Whatever, you're coming with me! "

 " Whatever, you're coming with me! "