CHAPTER 2- ROUND TWO

CHAPTER 2 - ROUND TWO

"This stays between us Candice," he ordered and she nodded her head quickly.

"Of course, Mr Sloan," she said quietly as they pulled up to her family home. She had no-one to tell anyway. She had no friends and her mum wouldn't even listen if she stopped long enough for her to tell. The lights were off and she wasn't surprised, her mum was probably asleep in a drunken stupor and her dad had left a long time ago.

She was just about to get out when he rested a hand high on her thigh. She looked down and then into his heated gaze.

"We'll need your services again on Saturday," he stated and she froze wondering what services he meant.

"Babysitting services?" She asked hesitantly, feeling his hand rub her through her shorts.

"See you Saturday at seven," he said and she noted how he avoided her question. His eyes however told her the answer.

She gulped and forced herself to open the door and not widen her legs for him like she wanted. Leaning down she started to thank him like she usually did.

"Thank you for the ride," she said and then froze as he raised a knowing eyebrow. "I meant lift. I mean...I...thanks Mr Sloan," she stammered, realising that her breasts were practically spilling out of her top and he was staring right at them.

"Anytime Candice," he said and put the car in drive and slid away.

She stared after him for a long time and when he was out of sight released a heavy sigh. Walking into the house, she slid the dead bolt home and then headed upstairs. They was no point in tip towing, her mum was dead to the world and likely wouldn't show her face until noon. She headed to the shower and stipped off her clothes. She gazed at herself in the mirror and tried to see if she looked different. She wasn't a virgin any more. She'd fucked her boss. She didn't even refuse the money he offered. She was a home wrecker. She thought with a wince, thinking of the beautiful Gabrielle.

She looked between her legs and saw they still bore the evidence and she climbed in the shower. Rubbing between her legs, it felt like age until the water ran clear. Her centre was throbbing and she it her lip as she remembered what he had felt like - once she had gotten over the pain that is. She felt her centre throb with fresh desire and she whimpered and rubbed between her legs. She couldn't get it right though and after several minutes of trying whisky imaging it was him instead she gave up and opened her eyes. Saturday couldn't come quickly enough. She was already aching for him and she couldn't sleep a wink that night at all.

She struggled through the next two days and channeled her energy into the gym instead and only called it a day when she was practically falling down. When he opened the door shirtless on Saturday she was practically ready to beg him to fuck her there and then. He could tell too and gave her a wink and made no subtlety of checking her out. Her knees were weak but he turned and just left the door open for her to walk through. He thought snapped shut, and she tried to control herself. Crossing the threshold, she softly closed the door behind her. Theo came running excited towards her and she hugged him back. She allowed herself to be dragged outside and she ran straight into Mr Sloan. Bouncing back from the sudden impact she lost her footing and sprawled to the floor.

"Sorry, Mr Sloan," she apologised, embarrassed how the brief contact had he reset fluttering wildly. She glanced around and was glad to see Gabrielle was still not in sight. She wasn't a good actor and her nerves were on edge. Swivelling so she raised up to her knees she was shocked to see his hand enter her vision. She placed hers inside and he tugged her upright and against his chest briefly. Before he released her he leaned into her ear.