Laito...꓃⁠

********

Hailey had to go back to Laito's cabin to change her dress and ruined underwear. She still felt embarrassed when she remembered what he had done to her in the presence of his brothers. He would have followed her back to the cabin but they had to set up their instruments. It was obvious Laito didn't like the thought of her walking alone in the snow.

It was uncomfortable walking back. Whenever her thighs rubbed together, she remembered how Laito had touched her. It was beyond embarrassing. She started to rethink watching Laito and his brothers play. They knew.

The thought made her face heat up. Unfortunately, she promised to watch Laito play and she knew he'd be upset if she broke it. She was beginning to understand that Laito, in a way, hated being out of control. So inorder to enjoy her stay here, she would have to listen and obey him. It's not like she minded. If anything, he made her feel alive and different. He made her feel more desirable.

She put on the black and white striped hoodie he'd given her before and searched for another pair of leggings or jeans. She hoped she'd find something to wear. She couldn't believe he'd ripped her leggings that day. She was glad to find a pair of dark blue jeans and hurriedly wore it as not to waste to much time.

She briskly walked towards the mansion and when she located the spacious music hall, she gasped. She'd heard muffled music from the entrance of the mansion but opening the door seemed to make the melody they played to sound better and louder.

Reiji was singing.

Reiji was singing???

That was strange for the intelligent narcissistic vampire. She'd expected Kanato to be the lead singer because she remembered him singing during the festival of their first year but Reiji?.... Her attention shifted from the dark haired vampire to her Master.

Laito.

Laito was drenched in sweat. His fedora was tilting to the side, showing the red bow on it and the gold piercings on his left ear. She watched how his fingers moved the guitar pic with speed as he soloed a particular part of the music they'd been playing. He seemed to have gotten carried away and started shaking his head like a madman. His reddish brown locks scattered and stuck to his forehead and his fedora fell on the marble floor.

He didn't even notice she'd walked in until he'd finished his part of the song and heard her clap excitedly in the now silent room. His breaths came out in pants and he had taken off his furry rimmed hoodie. His wild green eyes watched her as her own brown eyes sparkled in adoration.

He's incredible.

Well all of the Sakamakis were incredible but she could only focus on Laito. He'd stolen her heart after all. Like a burglar, never to return it back to her. It was upsetting that he didn't know of how she felt. She had accepted her feelings for him and she felt a bit lighter but her fears still gnawed at her trembling heart.

But did he?

She doubted he did. She wouldn't make the mistake of confessing to him or he'd throw her away. She'd seen countless girls get dumped by him. She didn't want to be cast aside so shamefully. She had accepted her cowardice.

She'd watch them practice for a few more hours until the sun was beginning to set. She had lunch in the music hall and she'd shared her tarts with Kanato who was beginning to accept her presence rather quickly.