The Saviour

The scene cuts to the cowboy cameraman walking with a group of cameramen and a small APR tank, the alliance had developed these so they could save the bigger infected speakermen since the large speakermen were bigger than the large cameramen. But, there was also a sighting in this part of Chicago of the apparently called "skibidi man", and from what they heard, it was basically a skibidi toilet that had taken over the body of a large speakerman and used it as his own body, it really did sound like Frankensteins monster the more they thought about it.

The group was walking along the road side, not seeing anything suspicious just yet, the cowboy was keeping extra watch, his head practically zipping around with how fast it was going. Eventually he stopped and looked at his teammates who were also extremely cautious, then he saw the new and improved camerawoman, who currently seemed to be in thought at the moment. He then walked over to her, he was curious about if she had met his friend yet, and he also wanted to talk to her about the day the glitch toilet attacked.

CC:"hey, camerawoman right?"

Camerawoman:"hm? Oh, yes, that's me, and you must be the cowboy himself"

CC:"yep, the one and only"

Camerawoman:"still have the personality like butter I see"

CC:"well of course"

The cowboy then puffed out his chest in pride, which made the camerawoman roll her lens at his attitude.

Camerawoman:"now I see what B was talking about when he said you have an interesting personality"

CC:"oh, so you've met him already then"

Camerawoman:"yeah, I talked to him yesterday when I told him about the promotions"

CC:"huh, that's neat"

Camerawoman:"mhm"

CC:"so, is he interesting to you?"

The camerawoman then looks at the cowboy with a suspicious look on her lens.

Camerawoman:"why exactly are you asking me that?"

CC:"well, I just want to know if you think he's interesting, or if you like him"

Camerawoman:"like him? We just met a few days ago, what makes you think I like him?"

CC:".....I meant as a friend"

She then looked a little embarrassed for assuming that.

Camerawoman:"o-oh, well uh, then yeah, I like him as a friend"

CC:"alright, also, I wanted to apologize to you as well......"

Camerawoman:"apologize? For what?"

CC:"for not saving you on that day......."

Camerawoman then figured out what he was referring to, the day the glitch toilet attacked her team, the day she died.......

Camerawoman:-sighs- "look, don't blame yourself for that, no one saw it coming, you did the best you could, and hey, you at least saved one cameraman from all that death, and the event even lead me to what I am right now, a more helpful agent, so yeah, don't blame yourself for that day ok?"

CC:"alright.........so when are you going to ask B out?"

The cowboy then felt a punch to his arm and laughed as he saw an angry camerawoman looking at him.

CC:"relax, you know I wasn't being serious, unless it was on your minnnnnnd?~"

Camerawoman:"n-no! It isn't, and anyways it's not-"