Speakerwoman

The scene cuts in to CC and PS getting ready for a recon mission further down south of the UK. CC wanted to ask Clint if he wanted to come, but couldn't find him anywhere, and when he asked around about the whereabouts of him, they all simply said that he was "out working on something", but the way everyone said it made it sound suspicious, but he shrugged it off as Clint did mention something about his plans with the Big Ben a few days ago.

As CC got out of his train of thought, he turned to PS and asked him a question,

CC:"hey pinky, how long have you been deployed for?"

PS:"what do you mean?"

CC:"like, how long have you been fighting for?"

PS:"oh, well I'd say like, two months now"

CC:"that's weird, how come I never saw you back then?"

PS:"probably because we were stationed in different bases"

CC:"I see, how many bases are there?"

PS:"there's quite a few, I think 5-6 in total"

CC:"wow....."

As CC thought about the many bases that the alliance had built, he suddenly got a transmission from the higher ups about the mission, when he listened to it, he suddenly had a confused look on his lens, which caught the attention of PS,

PS:"something wrong?"

CC:"no, just got a weird transmission from the higher ups"

PS:"about?"

CC:"well apparently another agent is going to be joining us in the field today but the higher ups won't reveal the agents name since they want to keep 'em anonymous"

PS:"huh, guess the agent just likes the private life"

CC:"I guess so..."

CC decided not to question on why the agent that was going to help them decided to remain anonymous anymore. Once him and PS were ready, they went out to the camera copters and went aboard, flying off to their next destination, hoping to meet the anonymous agent at the destination....

[meanwhile]

Speakerwoman could be seen getting ready to head out and assist CC and PS on their recon mission, she personally requested to assist them but told the higher ups to keep her identity hidden from them, not because she didn't trust them, but because she didn't know if they would simp for her if they figured out it was her they would be working with. However, she more so had that suspicion towards PS more than CC, because from what she's heard, the cowboy was not a simp, and that made her relieved that she may be able to work with someone on the field who wouldn't just gawk at her the entire time, that's the reason she went anonymous in the first place, because the agents she was always paired with would always simp for her and she grew tired of it, luckily the leader of the speaker faction agreed to not tell anyone about her yet, until today that is.

Once she was ready and geared up she activated her Jetpack and flew off, seeing the camera copter in the distance, she trailed behind it, but at a far enough distance away so that no one on the copter could spot her, at least, thats what she thought until she spotted the cowboy looking out the window, almost looking in her direction. She thought quickly though and flew down before she was spotted.

Speakerwoman:"that was close, I hope he didn't see me"

[meanwhile with CC and PS]

CC rubbed his lens and looked outside again, he thought he had saw something flying behind the copter. At first, he thought it was a skibidi toilet, but he quickly debunked that theory because if it were a toilet, it would've most definitely had attacked the copter by now, but if it wasn't a toilet, then what-