Reuniting with Toko and Nika

When I walk down the hallway to the surface my eyes go viral and go from black to white then to gray over and over again, I feel like there is someone behind me so I turn around to check and shout, "Lui, nice try, but that does not work on me."

Lui appears behind some boxes and says, "Megan, why are you wearing your mask? You never wear it around me and the guys."

My eyes turn from white to black within seconds, " Lui, you know I can't tell you that, at least not yet," I say my eyes starting to turn brown again.

Lui runs up to me and grabs me by the wrist, then pulls me into a janitor room, "Alright spill."

"Lui stop, I could hurt you."

"Megan, I'm gonna wait till you tell me," Lui says.

"Lui, no, the answer is no."

I was just about to run out the door when Lui pulls my wrist and I turn my head to see our faces inches away, me and Lui both blush in embarrassment.

"S-sorry, I got to go," I saw before running out the door.

When I stop running I gasp for air then look up to see a familiar Albino sitting on a bench.  Ugh, why do I keep running into you Shu, why can't I just live on, why?

Shu was about to speak, but I run off in my dress before running into someone, ugh this is so annoying.  I fall backwards, but am cached by Lui, what a relive.

I say a quick thanks before running off again to the entrance of the tournament, when I arrive I notice that I'm still the only girl and also am the last person, clearly they were waiting for me.  I take a deep breath and my eyes turn colors again, from brown to pitch black.

The whole crowd stares at me in fear, "The Masked Blader is here," I say with my eyes changing to white and winking.  My boa from Lui shakes a little when a I did a spin.

Hanami shouts into the mic, "You heard her Beyblade fans! The Masked Blader has arrived!"

I don't like my name going in public a lot, so my name in tournaments are always The Masked Blader.

We are all in confusion when the lights go out, then a midst of blue and white smoke and aura mix when Lui appears in the crowd back.  I stare into his piercing purple eyes, then out of nowhere Lui calls out, "I only want the strong so to all the weak bladers out there leave," He then stares towards me then points at me, "Only the strong will last."

"Oh don't worry, I'll last Lui," I say smirking and my eyes flashing from black to white and then black again and my aura over powering his aura.

"Oh really," He says before creepily smiling.

"Wanna bet," I say before smiling even more scary than Lui's.

"Good luck," He says to me.

"Oh, I don't need luck I already have strength and that lasts more than luck."

"Sure."

He says this before the lights turn back on and the crowd applauds for a few minute, then they all look at me in awe, after realizing I just outstared Lui.  Then they all shout my nick name, "Go Masked Blader!"

"Thanks guys," I say winking and holding up a peace sign towards the crowd.

I look around at the people participating and one sticks out to me, it was Shu!  What was he doing here, was he getting revenge?  Well, I'm stronger than anyone in this old place, meet you in the finals Lui, I think to myself.

To get selected in the tournament we must first do battles with each other, the ones who win go into the tournament the ones who don't quit.  Easy, this battle will last 3 seconds, I think to myself.

Hanami shows the match pairings, and I look at who I'm battling to find Toko battling me. 

"I'm sorry Toko, but this is my only chance," I say while looking at Toko.

"I won't hold back, I promise," Toko says with a grin.

"Same here," I say with a smile behind my mask.

We both pull out our launchers and I show Toko my Beyblade, "I upgraded Eclipse!"  I say while my eyes change to black and white.

"Wow, so cool!"

Then we both get ready to launch our beys into the stadium, we both shout, "3, 2, 1 Let it rip!"

The crowd cheers for a while and I shout, "Eclipse Howling Bite!"

And just like that, Toko's bey burst into 3 pieces, the crowd cheered my name again.

"Good match," I say giving Toko a hug and a wink.

"I'll stay here with Nika and watch all your matches, you got 2 more people cheering you on, good luck!" Toko says to me.

"Thanks Toko your the best!" I say to him.

"What about me?" Nika calls out from the crowd.

"Heh you to Nika," I say scratching the back of my head.

The crowd burst into laughter, and I see Nika flushed in embarrassment then I look back in the crowd to find Lui and see a pair of purple eyes on me in the crowd I look up and see Lui by the rest of the team Ride-Out.

I smile and say out to the crowd, "Lui your next!"  I wink and swish my boa and hair to the side to reveal my right eye.

Lui looks at me and grins, "We will see about that!"

I smile behind my mask before nodding my head and walk off the stage, just before I get off the stage I feel a little tug at my dress, I turn around to see a little boy with brown hair staring at me with stars in his eyes.

"You are so cool! I'm Jack and I wanna be just like you when your older! I have seen all your tournaments and am a huge fan!" The little boy says with a little smile.

I crouch down to his height, "Well, Jack, I'll be cheering for you, go for your dreams," I say with a wink and a peace sign.

"Jack!? What on ear- OMG I am so sorry he just is a huge fan of yours," A woman says to me, I'm pretty sure she was his mom.

"It is fine anyway Jack, I have to go practice see you later!" I say before walking off the stage to go to the practice room.

"You to Masked Blader!" He says while waving to me.

I hear the crowd burst into laughter outside of the room and then I run to the practice room to go watch the other matches and practice at the same time.