Practicing with Lui

As I walk into the practice room, I pull out my phone and text my brother about my win from Toko, he congratulates me and talks to me for a bit till I say I have to practice and then we stop.  I was just about to pull out my launcher when I hear my door open, I turn to see the whole team grinning at me.

"Congrats Megan," Katana says to me.

"Now, time to beat Lui right?" Kyo asks me.

"Thanks and yes," I respond with a wink.

"Well, we were wondering if you would like to practice with us?" Shinki asks me while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Sure! Sounds like fun," I respond with a bright smile.

I look behind the guys to see Lui leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, I see him open one of his eyes and makes eye contact with me.  The guys notice this and look back and forth from me to Lui.   Then, I see Kyo whisper something to Shinki and then they both look at me and Lui with a grin on there faces.

"Ok you two spill it," I say annoyed.

"Well, we were thinking if just you and Lui practice when the rest of us practice in another room," Shinki says.

"What's wrong with us doing it all together?" I ask.

"Well, I just wanted to practice with the group today to get some special practice in," Kyo says, "Please?"

"Ugh, fine, but only to practice with Lui," I say a little ticked off, my eyes turned black.

"Sure," Lui says with both of his eyes still closed, "But if you mess up I'm kicking you out," he says while opening one eye.

"Lets see if you can keep up with my routine Lui," I say with a smirk and a little giggle escaping my lips.

Lui blushes before saying, "Who said were doing your training?"

"Me, that's who," I said making my aura appear.

"Fine, just this once," Lui says looking annoyed.

"Alright, you guys go train!" I shout to the rest of the team, pushing my voice to the limits, so I cough a little.

"You alright?" Lui asks with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Yeah, alright lets train!" I say before team Ride-Out walks out the door.

I watch as the team walks out the door, I catch Gabe look at Lui, and nod at him then they walk away, fading into the hallway.  I wonder what that nod meant, I think to myself, maybe Lui is hiding something from me?

I turn back to Lui with a grin on my face before jumping on top of him, "You ready for training," I say with a chuckle.

Lui becomes flushed and squeaks out, "Yeah, uh you wanna get off me?"

I look at my position and then blush when I realize that Lui was under me, "S-sorry L-Lui!" I say before jumping off of him and putting out a hand for Lui to grab to get up.

Lui looks at me for a second before smiling and reaching in his pocket to grab something and then grabbing my hand, when he reaches for it I notice something in his hand silver and blue, I ignore it and help Lui up.

"Megan," Lui says before gracefully placing a silver ring with a sapphire in the middle, in my right hand, "Here is a token of our friendship."

I carefully inspect the ring and cress the edge of the moon to the whole ring, it was shining brightly and almost looked like a mirror, that's how shiny it was

I carefully inspect the ring and cress the edge of the moon to the whole ring, it was shining brightly and almost looked like a mirror, that's how shiny it was.  I start tearing up and run up to Lui to give him a big hug, I was so happy, cause this reminded me of the time my mother gave me her neckless with a moon pendent in the middle.

"Thank you Lui, your the best," I say while closing my eyes on his shoulder.

He blushes and responds, "Your welcome Megan, now lets practice."

Lui breaks the hug and then asks, "So, what's first?" 

"First, we have to launch 500 times into the stadium, they have to be good launches to count as one launch," I instruct to Lui.

For the next few hours me and Lui both practice nonstop and keep going till its 9:00 at night, then Lui says we should go eat something, what a guy am I right?

"How about I make my signature dish tonight?" I say to Lui.

"What is it?"

"It's called The Crunchy Munchy Sushi Burrito," I say to Lui.

"Sounds good to me," He responds with a strait face.

"Alright I'm gonna go cook, you talk to the guys to let them know were gonna eat dinner in about 1 hour!" I say before running out the door with a determined face.

I run and skip down the hallways till I get to the kitchen, I walk into the kitchen and grab an white apron with pockets on the front.

"Time, to make food!" I say before grabbing the ingredients I need and the tools I need to make my Sushi Burrito.

I was super focused on making the shrimp and crab, so I had enough time to simmer the sauce I put over the dish.  When the sauce is poured I sprinkle some peanuts on the top of the burrito and then get small serving dishes to put soy sauce and wasabi in.  Finally, I was done and brought the food to the dinning table, to meet faces with the team and Lui.

"Looks delicious!" Gabe says to me with a small smile.

"Thanks, it took me a while, but tell me what you think." I say back to Gabe.

I move my hand to show that they can sit down now, then the boys go to there seats and wait for me to sit.  I sit down and serve food to everyone, as I'm doing so I get lots of thank you and smiles.

"Alright, let's chow!" I say with a wink and a peace sign.

We all start eating and then I look at Lui, who has an amazed facial expression, and then smile with a happy attitude.  When we were finished, we all headed to the showers and when we finished we all headed to bed.  I went to the guest room Lui assigned to me and got changed into a cute pair of blue and white pj's. 

Then, I hopped in bed and fell asleep thinking about the competition in the tournament, what a long day