Adventure to Spain

I still can't believe that I turned 13 yesterday, and now I'm packing for my adventure to Spain.  My parents sure surprised me well when they said that they got me a ticket to Spain.  Especially since I never told anyone except my brother, which he probably told them from what I'm thinking.

"Megan, we have to leave in five minutes! Make sure you have everything you need for your trip!" Mom shouts up the long, teal hallway.

"I will! I'm coming down give me a sec," I say as I quickly place my Beyblade in my pocket and putting my black mask on.

I finish packing my stuff by shoving it all into the front pocket of my suitcase. "Oh well, I'll fix it when we land," I mumble out before sprinting down the carpet stairs.  I almost fell flat on my face at the end because I loss my balance at the last step, but thankfully I gripped onto the railing before doing so.

"Alright, I got everything! Ready to go?" I ask mom.

"Yep, lets head to the car."

I wave at my brother and dad before heading out the door, and then rush to the car seat.  I slammed the door shut and then looked on my phone to look at the time and re-watch the battle of Lui Shirosagi and Valt Aoi.  I guess I did not explain this, but I'm a huge Lui fan, to the point where I have 5 posters of him in my room.  I always wanted to meet him, and I almost did at the Battle with Valt, but I got to nervous when I passed by him, so I ran out the front doors.  

"There both strong, but they have no idea what were capable of, right Eclipse?" I say to myself as mom slams the door shut and start driving towards the airport.

Pulling up at the Airport:

"Are you excited honey, you might meet some strong Bladers, but remember we are cheering you all the way and back!" Mom shouts as we arrive at the airport.

"Ok, mom, love you! Bye," I say before hopping out the car and waving as she pulls away.

I pull my suitcase towards the desk and then get my flight ticket checked in on the front desk.  It took a few minutes to finish, then I headed towards an empty seat.

I take a deep breath as I pop in my airpods, and sing to the song called, You Don't Know Me, while zoning out everything around me.

Once I finish, I open my eyes to see a boy with teal hair and green eyes staring at me with a, "Wow" expression on his face, and then he smiles at me.

"Wow, that was such good singing! My names Toko, what about you?"

"Thanks," I say before winking, "My name is Megan, nice to meet you Toko!"

"Toko? Where did you go?"  A girl with pink hair and golden yellow eyes says worriedly.

"I'm right here Nika," Toko shouts to the Pink haired girl.

"Oh thank goodness, I was looking all over for you big brother!" She says running up to Toko and giving him a big hug.

"Nika, meet Megan, Megan, meet Nika," Toko says to me and Nika.

"Nice to meet you," I say while holding up a peace sign and winking towards Nika.

"Nice to meet you as well," she says before flashing me a wide smile.

"Where are you headed to, Megan?" Toko asked me.

"Spain, I'm gonna join the Beyblade Tournament," I reply.

"Same here," Toko says to me.

"Yeah were visiting our big bro, and Toko's gonna enter the tournament," Nika says to me.

"Who's your big bro?"

"Oh, his name is-" Toko says before getting cut off by the announcement, that the Flight to Spain is leaving soon.

We all looked at each other before running towards the entrance to the plane to Spain.  I get on the plane and find my seat.  I gasp for air cause on how hard I was sprinting to the plane.

"What a coincidence," I hear a voice say.

I look back to see Toko and Nika next to me, I burst into laughter and wipe my invisible tears.  "Yeah, what a coincidence," I reply to them.

We talk for a little while before doing our own things.  I put my Airpods in again and listen to some songs, till I came to the song called, Troublemaker, then I sing along with it.

When the song finishes I look around to see half of the passengers on the plane looking at me with wide eyes and then after a few minutes they bust into applauds.

I flash them a smile under my mask and wink at Toko, Nika giggles a little when she finds a flustered Toko next to her.

"Thank you," I say to everyone.

When the plane settles down, I listened to some more music until the Flight comes to an end.  Everyone gets up and starts walking towards the exit, and I look around before walking off the plane.

"Megan, wait up!" Toko and Nika says while gasping for air behind me.

"Can we come with you?" Nika asks me.

"Well-"

"Please?" Toko says giving me puppy eyes.

"Oh, alright," I say sighing in defeat.

"Alright!" The twins shout and victory dance in front of me.

After we all settle down we start walking to a hotel near by us, as we walk to the hotel, Nika and Toko talk about themselves and talk about how they learned Beyblade.

"I just remembered, you guys never answered my question, who is your brother? I might know him, if I battled him before!" I say.

"Oh right, his name is Valt!" Nika says with a wide grin.

"Oh co- WAIT YOU DON'T MEAN THE VALT AOI, RIGHT?!??" I say.

"Yep that's our big bro," Toko says before giving a small chuckle.

I realized what I just did and cover my mouth in embarrassment.  "S-sorry about that guys," I say giving a nervous chuckle.

Toko bursts into laughter and Nika follows as well, then I burst into laughter.

"That was hilarious," Nika says still laughing a little.

"Yeah," Toko agreed.

We look in front of us to see the hotel we were looking for.

"We are finally here," I say tiredly to them.

We all walk into the building and check in to the same room.  When we went into the room, there was yellow wallpaper, a small desk, and 3 beds set up nicely.