Meeting the Ride-Outs

"Hey before you go my name is Megan," I shout to Lui.  30 Minutes before I head to Lui's meet up spot, I pick out a cute outfit, black form boots, Black fingerless leather gloves, black moon dangly earrings, and a black backpack for my beyblade, launcher, and some cookies I picked up from the store for the guys.

  30 Minutes before I head to Lui's meet up spot, I pick out a cute outfit, black form boots, Black fingerless leather gloves, black moon dangly earrings, and a black backpack for my beyblade, launcher, and some cookies I picked up from the store ...

  I did some research on the guys and heard they really like Macaroons, so I went to the bakery to pick some up in my area.  When I had everything ready, I brought all my stuff with me to Lui's Location.  When I got there it was 4:50 so I was early to meet up with the guys.  I sat on a near-by bench and put in my air pods to listen to one of my favorite songs called, Really Don't Care, and sang along to it.

At the end of the song I saw 4 guys staring at me in awe, I look away embarrassed.

"Sorry, I was just waiting for a friend of mine, I was supposed to meet with his team" I say nervously.

"So you must be her," a guy with maroon colored hair says to me.

"Huh?" I say before looking behind the guys to see Lui standing there in amusement.

"Oh, Lui you are so dead," I say in a deadly voice with a death glare on my face, "I'll give you 3 seconds to run."

"Uh oh," a boy with green hair says.

"Lui you better run," another boy with brown hair says.

"Oh dear," a boy with sunglasses says.

I chase after Lui for a little bit till I trip over a stone and start falling again, Lui thankfully catches me again.

"Looks like you keep falling for me," Lui says with a smirk.

When I hear what he says I turn bright pink along my face, "It's N-not Like that!"

The guys saw the whole situation and everyone bursts into laughter.  After we stop laughing, Lui says to me, "Megan, this is my team the Ride-Outs, this is Gabe, Shinki, Katana, and Kyo."

I look over to each individual carefully, then I finally say, "Hi my name is Megan, nice to meet you all!" I flash them a bright smile and then wink at them.

"Anyways, you guys all have beyblades right? Well. here is mine, Eclipse," I take out Eclipse and my launcher as I'm saying this and show it to them.

"This is mine," All the boys say as they take out there own.

"Nice, my bey is an Attack and Stamina type, anyways lets get battling shall we?" I say.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you we are not practicing here, were practicing at my place," Lui says to me.

"Oh, okay, well where is your place."

"I own this island called Ogre Island."

"Wait you own your own island? That's so cool."