Together

Requested by:HaileyM00n

Description: After Izuku takes his advice and attempts to jump off the roof though after Katsuki saves him. The boy finds himself dealing with separation anxiety sometime after the whole ordeal.

Tw: separation anxiety, attempted suicide, panic attack, and Angst with happy ending.
__

The sun was finally starting to set.

It brought a little smile on Izuku's face as he watched the beautiful view.

He took a few steps forward and looked down.

It looked like it'd be a long fall but it'd be over soon.

Izuku had finally decided to take his advice so here he was standing on the rooftop of his school.

Maybe he'd have an amazing quirk just like kacchan's.. even in a time like this the boy still had admiration for his childhood friend who seemed to just despise him now but regardless it wouldn't matter now.

He knew what he needed to do.

To make everything better and finally get a second chance as he took a step off the roof letting his shoe dangle in the air.

"Izuku!" A voice called out and he didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

"Kacchan?" He answered as he looked over his shoulder. Izuku should have ignored him and maybe it was because he had called him by his name after so long or maybe because even in a time like this, Izuku still had the blonde on his mind one way or another.

Katsuki was out of breath; It seemed the boy had been running to get to the rooftopp though Midoriya didn't know how he knew that he was up here since the freckled boy didn't leave a note for anyone, not even his own mother.

Katsuki opened his mouth but nothing could come out. His words got stuck in his throat.

Then izuku fell.

Izuku had lost his footing on the roof.

Katsuki rushed over to him and the other boy was almost within his grasp but it was too late.

He could only watch in horror as the boy fell and just as he reached the pavement.

Katsuki jolted upward with a loud gasp.

It was that dream again.

He clutched his shirt as his breathing hitched.

Katsuki had been dreaming about that day ever since. He had fortunately managed to stop Midoriya in time from going through with it as he had grabbed him just in time but even with it being a year since then and izuku had said he forgiven him for bullying him, It still ate at katsuki.

Ever since that day. Bakugo didn't leave his side, he simply couldn't, the thought of him being away from izuku made him sick to his stomach though the ash blonde never would admit it outloud.

But it became clear as day to Izuku who was surprised at first to say the least but it soon grew on him as it was quite nice to have Kacchan back in his life even inko was happy to have him back.

Inko made it clear she was quite happy to see Katsuki hanging with Izuku again as she'd say.

"I'm glad to see you two together again. I was starting to think you two weren't friends anymore.."

And

"Please take care of izuku for me. I know you wouldn't let anything happen to him.."

Bakugo could never look her in the eye now, not after what he had done.