𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝑒 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡

Demon Lord Deku x Witch Bakugo

Description: A young witch is in a desperate situation and summons a demon who won't take a deal without something in return.
__
Cw: very occ and death
__

Yes this has been posted before but has now been edited a little along with a different ending
__

Light rain poured against the windows of the old house but the young witch didn't pay any mind to it.

Katsuki cursed under his breath as he pricked his finger with a needle and watched a few little droplets of blood fall onto the summoning circle.

The room was dark only lit with a few candles around him as that was what the spell required.

Katsuki stared down at the summoning circle then his eyes couldn't help but dart over at the front door across from him.

It was boarded with a dresser and chair as it was the only thing he could use to block it off and he doubted that could hold them off.

He needed to hurry.

The king had sent his guards out to check every home in the kingdom for the last witch that remained in their lands.

Katsuki had taken shelter in an abandoned home. He had no where else to go thanks to the king burning down his coven's home after deeming all witches and witchcraft illegal.

The ash blonde had managed to escape from the king's clutches but had to leave everyone and everything behind.

The witch had been taking shelter in this old house for a few days now and thankfully no one had came by.

Not yet.

But regardless the young man had already wasted too much time now.

The Witch grabbed the book that was sitting beside him. It was quite old and the cover was in a text that he couldn't understand but he was able to understand some of the test after doing a translation spell but it wasn't going to last long. Some of the pages also had a few tears and were even ripped out completely but thankfully for katsuki, The pages he needed were perfectly fine.

Bakugo knew that he could get in trouble for this as he wasn't just doing some little spell.

It was a summoning spell for a Demon.

After all summoning a demon was forbidden by his coven and his master would surely have his head if he were to ever find out that he was doing this and that he had stolen the head witch's book when making his escape.

But desperate times called for desperate measures! After all, he was doing all of this for them.

Katsuki didn't know why exactly Demons were forbidden from being summoned as even speaking of them was forbidden but he was surely going to find out tonight as he flipped to the next page where the spell continued on and began to chant the text out of the book.

And now it was finally done.

He finally finished the summoning.

Katsuki looked straight ahead where the front door was then back down at the summoning circle with a little frown.

"Where the hell are you?!" He growled and shut the book with a bit too much force. "I did everything right so why aren't you-!"

The boy witch went silent when the candles suddenly went out and a thick green smoke started filling the room.

The rain began to pour harder now beating against the windows of the old house.

The witch coughed as the smoke surrounded him and began to wave his hand trying to clear the smoke and when the room finally cleared of smoke, Katsuki was met with darkness now.