5

5: Speaking With Sungho

Sungho was different. He laid down on the couch quietly. Still he hasn't said a single thing. Dr. Shin then decided to start the conversation a few minutes later, "성호야, 네가 화난게 보여. 왜 여기에 오기로 했는지 말해줄래?" (Sungho ya, I can see you are upset. Can you tell me why you decided to come here ?)

He sighed as he closed his eyes slowly. His breathing evening out as he calmed himself down. "I am a bit sad... It has been like this for a while, Dr. Shin..." he was being truthful to the highest degree. He accepted that he was sad, but that didn't mean he accepted the situation that landed him here.

"Why are you sad then, Sungho ya ?", Hyerin asked taking note that he seemed calmer than her previous clients. "I knew it was really bad... I kind of scared myself with how upset I've managed to become, Dr. Shin."

"Then you came to the right place. There is nothing to fear here, Sungho ya. I only want to help you." A few moments of silence over came them as Sungho focused his breathing again. "이런 기분은 싫어요 전에는 생각지도 못했던 방식으로 날 아프게 했어요..." (I don't like feeling this way. She has hurt me in a way I never thought I'd hurt before...)

"She ? Is this by any chance about Miss Won Ha-Young ?", Hyerin asked this an gently as she could. The last thing she wanted was to make Sungho even more distraught than he already was. He nodded keeping his eyes closed. "Mhm. Won Ha-Young is why I am here..."

Dr. Shin sighed as she took note of this. This girl seemed to be an extreme problem. She has come up several times now. Just what exactly had she done ? "How did she hurt you, Sungho ya ?"

He was quiet a few moments before he said exactly how he truly felt, "제 심장을 가지고 놀았어요. 원하영 씨가 제 심장을 밟았어요. 제 감정은 전혀 상관없었어요..." (She played with my heart. Won Ha-Young stomped on my heart. My feelings never mattered to her...)

These words alone made Hyerin very concerned. So far, most of her clients felt some way about this one girl...