Cinco

Sunlight flooded through the beige silk curtains in your bedroom. As the light cascaded upon your face, your eyelids fluttered open only for you to release a loud groan and roll over into your pillows. You reached for your phone to check the time, 9:44 a.m. Groaning once again you reluctantly pulled yourself out of bed and threw a robe over your naked body and tied the tie around your waist.

Lugging yourself around the mountains of boxes currently residing in your apartment you made your way to the kitchen to make yourself a warm coffee. After a few minutes, you were disrupted by a knock on the door, taking your coffee you opened the front door to reveal a warm glow of sunshine that cascaded down your form and a neatly rolled newspaper nestled on the door mat in front of you. As you bent down to pick up the paper you heard the creak of a door opening next to you and looked over to see Law picking up his print.

"Morning Trafalgar" you smiled simultaneously watching his grey orbs trail up and down your body and landing on your face, his devious smirk slowly forming on his tan lips.

"Morning y/n-ya, did you just wake up?" You turned your head to the side in a confused daze.

"How'd you know?" Law didn't answer and only gestured to your attire. Looking down you realized that your thin silk gown was sagged down in the chest area revealing a shred of your breasts. The gown was tight around your hips and legs, not leaving much to the imagination of onlookers.

A deep crimson blush rose to your cheeks while at the same time, you scurried inside your house before slamming the door behind you. A soft chuckle was all you heard from the raven-haired man before he closed his door and retreated inside his building.

"Fuck" you whispered to yourself, blush still extremely evident on your face causing you to run off and change your garments into something more appropriate. Striding into your room you removed a pair of blue ripped jeans, a set of fishnet stockings and a long-sleeved black button-up dress shirt from a cardboard box in the corner of the room. After changing you decided to head down to the mall to get a few supplies. 

You checked that you had everything you needed on your person.

Keys- 'Yep'

Phone- 'Yep'

Wallet- 'Yep'

"I've got everything" You expressed to yourself as you walked out the door, locking it behind you. As you made your way to the steps your neighbour's door opened to reveal Law, dressed in a formal shirt and black denim jeans.

"Hello again y/n-ya, where are you off to?" he asked as he made his way to your side, you saw his fluffy white hat bouncy up and down as his legs strode forward.  

"I'm just heading to the mall, I haven't got any food in the apartment" You sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck as a small giggle left your lips. 

"oh I see, there's a magnificent mall on Ohara Lane and to top it off they're cheap as well" Law turned on his heel to face you when you both made it to the bottom of the stairwell.

"Oh I might just check it out" You beamed "Where are you off to law?" 

"I've got a few things to do at the University and some files to grab from work"

You didn't know that he was studying something, just as you were about to ask him about his course you remembered what happened this morning when you went to grab your newspaper. Your face erupted in a colour so bright it would have challenged the sun, you quickly made it known that you had to leave and after a brisk farewell you both split ways and you began heading on your journey to the mall. 

Taking a few wrong turns you found yourself in front of the mall and searched to find the grocery store. Looking around you noticed a lot of couples holding hands and walking around on dates.