Chapter 1

Your POV:

   It's been a few years since the Caruso brothers came to UA. Axe is in the top 10 as a Pro, and Max joined the support course. Toya and I moved in together a few months ago, and it's been great! He's currently working alongside his dad, and I decided to become a teacher at U.A. High, while also being a hero. (Like Aizawa) Today is my first day on the job, and I had just finished getting dressed.

   "Morning, Firefly." My boyfriend said, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. As he attempts to deepen the kiss, I pull away. "Nope. No heavy kisses or making out before work. I need to make sure that you stay focused." He pouts but nods in defeat. "Hey, don't look so sad. I have a surprise for you when you get home so work hard, ok?" I ask while grabbing my purse and keys. "Really? What type of surprise?" He asked over and over. He seemed like a cute little puppy dog despite his moody aura any other time. "Nope. You'll have to wait until you get home." I kiss him on the cheek and head out to start my first teaching gig.

   I activate the light element of my quirk and fly towards the school. I can't exactly run because I'm wearing heels, plus this is faster either way. When I reach the big gate of UA, I scan my ID card. "Welcome, Aiko Takami." A voice spoke. I walked through the gate and headed inside. As I walked through the halls, a big wave of nostalgia hit me. Visions of all of the old UA students in the halls appeared in my mind. I sighed contently before snapping out of my trance.

   I searched the halls for my classroom, 1-A. Apparently, I would be a co-teacher with Aizawa, so this should be entertaining. After a few more hallways, I found it: 1-A, my old classroom. I opened the door and walked in. Aizawa was nowhere to be seen, and yet all the students were present. "Okay, everyone! Our teacher is here, so let's all get to our seats!" A boy with blue hair and glasses boomed. Okay, teachers' pet. Everyone did as they were told. "Thank you for that, um," I started. "Tenya Iida, ma'am." He bowed stiffly. "Iida. Hello class. I am your teacher, well co-teacher. My name is Aiko Takami, but you can just call me Ms. T or Ms. Takami."

   "Can I call you Goddess?" A boy with yellow hair spoke out. I smiled and chuckled before dropping it immediately. "No. Ms. T or Ms. Takami will do just fine." I spoke. "Aw man." The boy whined. "What's your name, kid?" I ask. He props up in his seat. "I'm Denki Kaminari, beautiful." He winked. I mentally gag and roll my eyes. So he's one of those. A red-haired boy shoots up and covers Kaminari's mouth before he can say anymore. "I'm really sorry about him, ma'am. He just doesn't know how to shut up." He apologised. "No problem, and thank you." He nods and sits back down.

   "Now," I started clapping my hands together. "How about a proper welcome?" I suggest. "Good morning, Ms. Takami!" The whole class boomed at once. I was taken aback by the powerfulness of their voices. Now I see how Rumi felt. "Wonderful. Now, since I will be teaching you, I'd like to get to know your names and quirks. We'll start from one side and go from there." I point towards an invisible girl.

"I'm Hagakure Toru! My quirk is 'Invisibility. " She stands up and waves to the class.

"I'm Mezou Shoji, my quirk, as you can see, is 'Dupli-Arms'." A tall boy with 6 arms and a mask waves.

"Hey,  I'm Ojiro, my quirk is 'Tail'." A bland looking boy with a tail stands before immediately sitting down

"Bonjour, mon amis! I am the wonderful Yuga Aoyama! I can shoot a sparkling laser from my abdomen. I call it Navel Laser." A very flamboyant boy introduces himself.

"I'm Mina Ashido, and my quirk is 'Acid'!" A pink girl with horns jumps up.

"As you all know", He starts. "I am the one, the only Denki Kaminari! With the quirk of 'Electrification'!" He does a very weird 'rock 'n roll' pose before getting a few claps from the red-haired boy.