Chapter One

“OK guys, make sure to give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, favourite it, share it, as it helps me a lot and if you’re not subscribed, make sure to hit that subscribe button! I make new videos every Sunday! Thanks for watching and I’ll see you next week!” Ashlie did her usual sign off with a cute wave with her right hand and then she switched her Canon Rebel t3i camera off.

Ashlie’s point of view:

I had finally finished filming my weekly video. Just as I turned my camera off, I heard a knock on my front door.

-Knock knock-

I rushed to the front door and I saw my best friend Connor Franta standing there with his cheeky smile. Connor is my best friend, he has been since like 2nd grade when he sat next to me in maths and forgot to bring his pencil and I had to lend him one of mine. He was also a YouTuber since he was the one that got me into making videos and putting them on YouTuber.

“Hey Ashlie, I’m just going down to the mall with Ricky, JC and Kian, wanna come down too?” Connor asked me with a great big smile on his face.

“Yep sure! Just gimme a minute to change out of this!” I ran back upstairs to my room and I changed out of the clothes I filmed in into a cute American flag off the shoulder top and some black denim shorts as it was hot outside. I ran back downstairs to see Connor had gotten a can of Arizona from my large stash out from the fridge and was sitting on the couch flicking through twitter on his phone.

“Alright, let’s go!” Connor got up with his Arizona and phone and walked out of the door. I grabbed my purse with my phone, wallet, keys and a bit of makeup just in case I wanted to touch up.

“So what’s with the mall all of the sudden?” I asked Connor.

“Meh, I dunno, I just wanted to go. Find some clothes I guess.” Connor replied back. Everyone knew that Connor loved new clothes so shopping randomly was no new hobby for Connor.

We reached the mall and I rang JC to see where they were. JC picked up on the fourth ring,

“Ashlie! What’s up gurl?!” JC asked.

“JC! Just wondering where all of you boys are! Connor and I are here at the mall!”

“We’re at the food court getting some food! Come! We’ll wait for you here!”

“Yep! See you there!” I hung up the phone and told Connor they were at the food court and we practically sprinted to the food court. I saw JC, Ricky and Kian sitting near the corner of the mall eating as per usual. Typical boys, always eating.

“Hey guys!” I walked up to the boys and greeted them.

“Ashlie! Connor!” All three boys greeted us with great excitement which was no different than usual.

“Come sit and help us eat this food! Ricky bought way too much!” Kian said.

“HEY! Not my fault that my abs want to be protected under this layer of skin.” Ricky exclaimed back. I sit down next to Connor since there were only two seats left next to each other. Secretly I wanted to sit next to JC since I always had a crush on him. He was honestly the most perfect guy I have ever known. He was so good with kids and he was so nice and loyal. Did I mention that he was also really really hot? OMG those abs and eyes. Too bad he’ll never like me. I’m not pretty enough for such perfection like his really. 

After daydreaming about JC for the last minute, I finally look up and see that JC was staring at me with those amazing hazel eyes and right there and then; I just fell for him even more.