Change over

Carrot: Moonbin also knew kookie and taehyung, if that day taehyung was bit careful we could have saved moonbin.
Y/n: What?
Carrot: what? why are you shocked?

Y/n: You said if tae was bit careful you could have saved moonbin? Why did you say like that? Can you tell me clearly?

Carrot: why do you wanna know about moonbin so much and that incident.
Y/n: Its not about him, I wanna know about tae.
Carrot: what do you wanna know about him?
Y/n: After you told about him, I feel I know nothing about him, I just know about his life with me and nothing else.
Carrot: why do you feel that way unnie? He is not a bad person, in fact people love him for who he is.
Y/n: I know all that carrot, fine leave I don't wana force you, I ll ask him myself.
Carrot: That would be better if you ask him, and know everything about.

Carrot POV:
Why is she so eager about tae after hearing about moonbin, there is something mysterious about unnie , should talk about this to kookie and tae, Aish something is soo fishy about her. But I like her for the way she is.

Y/n: why are you looking at me like this?

Carrot: Nothing I was just spaced out.
carrot and y/n smiled at each other.
Carrot: okay unnie tell me about you and tae's love story?

Y/n told how she met taehyung at the park andthe way they became close to each other and how their love story started.

Carrot: I know tae tae is romantic, but you are romantic than him. And I am sorry for coming to his home that night, I didn't even know you were there, and I was lost in my own problems. And created problem for you.
Y/n: Hey no ways, may be because of you I understood I loved him from the beginning and had no courage to accept it. Because of you realization hit hard to take him fast or else I would lose him. And I am very sorry for misunderstanding about you and tae in a different way.
Carrot burst out laughing.
Carrot: seriously unnie, do I look a match for tae ah!!(still laughing harder)
Y/n: Don't embarrass me dear.

Carrot: hahahah, he is man whom I can't handle at any cost, for me it's only kookie.
Y/n smiled at her statement as if she won an argument. 

Carrot: I am so happy taehyung got a woman who is, so patience enough just like him.

Y/n: I am happy to hear this, but to be frank my patience level is very low when it comes to something I love, but few incidents in my life has made me learn it.
Carrot: Even me, I don't have any patience when it's with kookie.
Y/n: Hey what happened at tae's house that day when kookie took you to the room.
Carrot smiled at y/n and started blushing and started narrating what happened ;

Flashback:

kookie dragged me inside the room though I didn't want to go inside, and lock the door, cause he knows very well that I ll go out of the room without giving a second thought.
Jungkook: Jagiya why did you come here?
Carrot: why should I say you .
Jungkook: Just look at me , and tell me what happened ? why are you even upset? Look at my eyes.
Carrot: No, you are a cheat I can't look at you. If I look at your bambi eyes I can't stop myself talking to you normally, no ways.
Jungkook: Ok let me be a cheat, first tell me the reason how you found I am a cheat?(being tricky)
Carrot: I came home today morning to prepare breakfast for you and surprise you , but when I found you are a cheat, I was broken and was walking pass by tae's home and saw him standing in balcony so I came here. And why am I saying you all this. (Frustrated)
Jungkook: And what you found in home.
Carrot: I saw a pair of earrings in the side table near the bed, and I confirmed you are cheating on me.
I went closer to him held his t-shirt looked at him and asked;
Carrot: how long have been cheating on me, am I not enough for you?