Untold truth

Y/n POV : "Taehyung" looking at him felt like the sunray just escaped from the dense cloud, where the ray is just flashing on me, a unknown smile and eagerness to go near him urged and I walked further and was shocked to see Jungkook talking to taehyung. I was so confused, shall I go or should I stay back . Better not to go.

Y/n reached home and directly put her self on bed and recalled what a day it was, met jk and saw tae talking to each other, what's going on in my life. She just closed her eyes confused. Better ill go for a walk.

Reaching near the lake she saw the evening view, which looked beautiful  with the moon over head, stars twinkling. Slowly walking lost in her thoughts

Taehyung: Sometimes you also have to look around the people

Y/n : Taehyung, when did you come.

Tae: when you where lost in your thoughts.

Y/n : Is it so, I didn't see you sorry.
Tae: That's okay . Are you fine, you seem to look low?
Y/n: I am fine , just that I am tired and confused on few things.
Tae: Would you like to share?
Y/n : When the time is right I ill share for sure.
Tae: Something is different about you which makes me think about you since morning.

Y/n turned red as soon as she heard him saying that and blushed, which was visible to his eyes.

Y/n: We haven't shared our numbers.
Tae: yeah right lets do it .

They shared their number and started speaking about their profession ,likes, dislike everything else.

Days passed, y/n didn't speak anything personal to jk and was eventually getting close to tae exchanging texts everyday and going for morning and evening walk.

Tae pov:
Standing near the balcony looking at the lake and thinking if she is thinking about me, think about the devil and there it appears on my phone, I got her text. She already gave me many nick name and me too.

Y/n: "Tiger" are you free, I am going for walk will you join

Tae: Hey. "Winter bear", I was about to go to bed.
Y/n : oh sorry for disturbing then. Goodnight!
Tae: Goodnight

Y/n went alone with a box in her hand sat on the bench where she and tae used go and sit , she just closed her eyes thinking about her past and tears just came out without her permission.