Still Love

**Maturecontent CHAPTER** ^_^.....

Taehyung stood there looking at y/n's disappearing figure, tears built in his eyes thinking is she really the one he was with 5 months ago she has changed into a completely different person.

Jungkook: Hyung, what's happening? Finally, we found Lilly, are you happy now.

Taehyung, was so lost in his world he did not know Jungkook was talking to him.

Jungkook: Taehyung Hyung,..

Taehyung: ah kookiea, did you call me?

Jungkook: you are so lost in your thought ah?

Taehyung: nothing kookie ah, is she really my Lilly who used to be quiet, shy?

Jungkook: what happened? Why are you saying this all sudden? Did anything happen?

Taehyung: You should have been here few minutesago, you would have seen a different y/n.
Jungkook: Is it? What happened?

Taehyung narrates everything which he witnessed, Jungkook was so shocked.

They reached back their homes.

**Warning**Maturecontent** 

Jungkook: Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy, where are you, my doll?

Carrot: I am right here, could you please turn towards you right and give some space.

Jungkook: Debak, do you even understand how sexy and cute you look at a time.
Carrot: Don't make me blush so hard now.
Jungkook: And you look beautiful when you blush my queen.
Carrot: Aish, will you stop it now , why are being so romantic all of sudden?
Jungkook: Because I love you to the moon and back.
Jungkook slowly pull carrot into his embrace and hold her cheeks and bend down to her level and kiss her hard. Carrot holds her frock tight for the sudden action of her man and slowly puts her hands around his shoulder. He lifts her and makes her sit on his hip and lock the door and take her to the bedroom continuing to kiss.

 He lifts her and makes her sit on his hip and lock the door and take her to the bedroom continuing to kiss

Jungkook looks at her in eyes.
Carrot: Baby, what's this in the daylight?
Jungkook: No day and no night, its 24/7 and now it's not baby, its daddy's time to fulfill my queens craving.
He then aggressively started eating her lips and she reverts,
Undressing each other, he then eats her melons and carried forward to eat her completely top to toe giving her a divine climax. She push's him all sudden and sits on his stomach and smirk at him.
Carrot: so, daddy wants me to be his dominance?
Jungkook: I would love it.
She then starts sucking him so hard and start giving him love bites all over his neck , chest, abs and look at him being proud of her work and goes down, pulling down his boxers and give him a proper *BJ*. He hisses and moans hard and he shoots his climax and looks at his carrot who is actually looking at him, he pulls her up and places her on bed like a flower and place himself on her door and puts his sword inside her and crashes on her, with every small move of his hip she moans which turns him on and on and she moans " faster daddy", the moment she say that he gets the urge to move quick and they climax together.

He holds her tight in his embrace and kiss her on her forehead and say "I love you to the end of the universe my love"
Carrot: I love you more than that.
Jungkook: Is there something more than that? (confused)