PONDERING THOUGHTS

*

#taehyung#jungkook#Army

Sorry for updating so late guys, hope you all will enjoy this part, listen to the music while reading .

ENJOY

**

Y/n: So I made the model to run away, whom are we going to make the model now. (Looking dramatically concerned)

Manager: You should have thought about it before shouting at her.
After few minutes of discussion, the senior manager comes to the team;
Senior manager: ok then, Y/N you sent the model away, so you must replace the model for all the upcoming events.
Y/n: Are you kidding me?
Manager: No, we are not. Get her on stage right now, everyone work on it immediately.
Y/n looked terrified with too many arguments and discussion y/n didn't get any chance to escape from the situation and she had to agree for it. And got dressed up completely.

Intern1: so Y/N nim you are next, common lets go.

Intern2: please don't get nervous , all the best .
Stylist: better don't ruin my makeup on you being nervous leading to sweat please baby.
Y/n: Oh shit , stop it now, I am unable to listen to the anchor, what she is saying.
Intern1: she is introducing the models, and now it's your turn okay go go go.

Y/n POV: I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for a moment, I could only see my dad and mom's smile who were so happy when they saw me walking for the first time when I was a little baby.

I just felt the same and opened my eyes, the screen opened on the stage and the red carpet is visible, I could only see the bright light shining directly to my eyes and couldn't see anyone who is sitting to watch me walk, wow it's a good sign, it ...

I just felt the same and opened my eyes, the screen opened on the stage and the red carpet is visible, I could only see the bright light shining directly to my eyes and couldn't see anyone who is sitting to watch me walk, wow it's a good sign, it feels like I am walking alone, I am not nervous anymore, common y/n you can do it, walk now it's your ramp.

As y/n takes her tiny steps on the ramp and gradually increase her phase to a ramp walk, she looked the most beautiful women present there, were all the human eyes captured her more than the camera.

Taehyung POV: I was sitting and watching the models with their designs and each one where better comparing with other, suddenly I felt uneasy , couldn't describe my disturbed mind all of sudden, like my heart is signaling me for something but I don't know what it was, and suddenly a women started walking, the high beam light was so bright I couldn't see her face all of sudden, but the costume and the way she was carrying was awesome and finally she comes to the mid of the stage and I see my world stopped for a moment and my mouth automatically said the word " WINTER BEAR", and kookie saying "LILLY".