Shimmering View

~★.✩* ✮*✩.★~

"How comes I always go to where he want's to when we hang out?" Felix murmured to himself as he lays in bed just waking up. It was around noon, he's never stayed in bed for this long but here he is, he would go down to the beach but Hyunjin would be there. He wanted to wait until tonight to see him, since seeing the blond twice a day would mean twice the amount of chaos for Felix. 

Still he did like hanging out with him, in the long run the boy ended up getting out of his bed, fixing up his hair in the mirror and went out onto his balcony to look at his boring view of the town. 'It's better than nothing' Felix thought to himself as he saw people running around, cars driving by, people hanging out, and shops gaining more customers.

"Which one do I get!?!" Hyunjin yelled at himself out loud as he yet again looked over the selection of flowers, different kinds, colors, and shapes. "You know what let's go with the classic ones" said the blond to himself as he grabbed a set of flowers and checked out of the store heading back to his house to prepare for the night. Of course he had no idea what to do yet, all he had was flowers, but at least it's something.

As he was heading home which was a walking ways from where he was since he was in the middle of town where everything conveniently was. He heard his name being called but didn't know from where it was coming from, that was until he looked up and saw Felix waving his hand with a smile on his face. "HYUNJIN-AH!!" was what the boy was yelling while waving, and obviously the blond waved back smiling as he blew a kiss to Felix.

"Okkkk, I think this is where I go inside" the boy said to himself as he walked inside forgetting Hyunjin outside in town. So he made some brunch for himself feeling proud he did all by himself as he ate it all down, eating every last crumb. Then figuring out an outfit to put on for tonight he didn't know if he wanted to go casual, sexy, or cute because all of them fit the type of date, "DATE!?!" Felix yelled at himself thinking 'Is it a date?'. It didn't matter if it was or not because he was gonna have to go either way, in the end he decided to go with the sexy outfit. 

(Imagine this but on Felix)

"Shittt, it's almost time" the blond  said to himself even though it was only 10 P.M. and they agreed on midnight which was no where near soon. But Hyunjin was just being Hyunjin, over thinking, thankfully he did have the table set near his pool. 'It's the perfect spot' he thought as he re-looked everything to make sure it's all perfect, just to pass the time as he waited for Felix to arrive at his house.

It was around 11:30ish and the boy decided to put on his outfit he picked out earlier and sprayed on some nice smelling perfume, that he forgets where he got from. "It's so nice out at night" Felix said to himself as he walked toward the house address that Hyunjin had given him last night. Before he knew it he was at the blonds expensive looking house, standing outside the door not knowing if he should knock on the door or wait. But before Felix could decide anything Hyunjin swung open the door, "Come on in hottie" the blonde said. 

"Oh shut up" said the boy with a smile as if he was about to laugh but didn't, Felix waited for Hyunjin to shut the door and followed him out onto the lit up patio. There was fairy lights being hung against the wall, rose petals in the pool, and romantic music playing in the background it was perfect. With that the blond pulled out the boys seat for him to sit down and scooted him back against the table, doing the same for himself.

"Soo, what now?" asked Felix putting his elbow onto the table and hand holding up his face, "Oh yeah that's right" Hyunjin said getting back up and running into the kitchen. The blond came out with pork belly, seaweed salad, and two bowls of white rice, placing it all down onto the table. Felix thought he was going to sit back down but he quickly went into the kitchen again and grabbed a bottle of red wine and poured the boy some and some for himself. "Thanks" Felix said taking a sip of the wine and making a sour face after due to how strong it is. "No problem" Hyunjin said handing the boy a bouquet of roses that came out of nowhere.

It took them both a little while to finish almost all of the food that was once laid out on the marble table, "That was really good I didn't know you could cook so well" said Felix. Hyunjin smiled and replied with "To be honest with you some of it was take out" and they both bursted out into laughter. 

"You know what I just now realized" said the boy staring into the blonds eyes, Hyunjin made a 'Hmmm' sound. "We hang out bascially everyday since we met like 4 days ago" Felix said, "Your right, isn't that strange" said the blonde with a grin staring back into the boys eyes. Hyunjin then got up from his chair and slowly made his way over to Felix, putting a hand on his shoulder, firmly gripping it.  "What is it?" the confused boy asked looking up to face the blonds grin, yet Hyunjin didn't answer. So Felix got up out of his chair too placing his hands onto the blonds waist and closing the space in between their faces, Finally he got the answer of "You want to go swimming?". "I mean sure, but I don't have a bathing suit and the last time I got soaked it was uncomfy" said the boy, "Then swim naked".

                                                                                   ~★.✩* ✮*✩.★~

Word count: 1047