Cake pop

~★.✩* ✮*✩.★~

A knock was heard at his bedroom door in the middle of the night, "Who the hell could that be at this hour" Felix mumbled to himself. When he opened the door he was surprised to find not either of his parents but Hyunjin, as soon as they made eye contact the blond smashed his lips against Felix's and pinned him up against the wall with one hand closing the door with the other. "W-hat the... fuck~" the boy managed to say in between kisses, "Shh" Hyunjin said as he grabbed Felix's hand and dragged him onto the bed.

The make out session was finally done and Hyunjin slipped off his shirt exposing his chest, "What-" Felix tried to say but his mouth was covered by the blonds hand. "I said hush baby" said Hyunjin as he gripped the boys neck with one hand and his slim waist with the other. Once again they smashed their lips together this time being more aggresive, more lustful. All of the sudden the blond pulled off Felix's sweatpants showing only his boxers containing his hardend bulge, "Hey!" The boy said breaking their kissing. "Since you won't shut up I guess I'll have to make you" Hyunjin said.

'Beep Beep, Beep Beep', "FELIX HUNNY WAKE UP" the boy jumped up from his deep slumber seeing his wet bed and hearing the knocking from his mother. "I'M UP, I'M UP CHILL" he screamed, "GET UP ITS ALMOST NOON" his mom said as he stomped down the stairs as she always did. "SHIT" Felix said as he quickly got out of bed took off his bedding and changed into some casual wear, he thinks?  

 "SHIT" Felix said as he quickly got out of bed took off his bedding and changed into some casual wear, he thinks?  

(The fit)

He put on some random jewerly and accesories, grabbed a bag, his phone, and his dirty, cum stained sheets. Ran down the stairs into the laundry room put the sheets in the washer ran to the front door put on his sneakers and went outside to start walking towards Koppo.

"Fucckkk, I'm gonna be late its literally 11:58 A.M." Felix said as he started to jog faster, his necklaces bouncing up in his face bothering him. Luckily Koppo wasn't that far away from his house maybe around 6 blocks, and he's already been through 5 so just one more to go. "Thank god" he said when he finally got to the front doors of the cafe, Felix fixed up his hair a bit and then walked right in. 

He immediately reconized Hyunjin from his beautiful blond hair and dark brown eyes, "Hey baby" Hyunjin said with a smirk. "Don't say that!" said Felix with a raised voice, "What do you want to eat or drink" "Dunno" "That doesn't help me at all" the blond man said with a slight smile. "Sorry not sorry" Felix said giggling a bit after, "So what do you like to do other than going to the beach" Hyunjin asked. "Not much mostly just laying around in my room" the boy said with a sigh, "Well can we do that later?" "Hell no" "So defensive" blonde said looking into the boys eyes.

Felix started to blush thinking of his dream from last night and this morning, "What is it why are you getting all red? Did I do something?" Hyunjin asked giving a very curious look on his face. "Nothing in real life" said the boy starting to uncover his face, "Oh? So you dream about me now?" the blond man said with that sly smirk put on his face once again. 'Shit' Felix thought in his head, "I never said thattt-" the boy said annoyingly but what cut off by the man sitting across the table. "Right you didn't but I just figured that. "Anyways i'm getting bored can we order something now?" said Hyunjin, "I guess" Felix said as he got up out of his chair and pushed it back into the table.

"I'll take a iced americano" Felix said, "I'll do the same with two cake pops please" the blond said sending a smile to the cashier. That action kind of made Felix a bit jealous, "Total will be 12.69" "Alright here" Hyunjin said. After the payment went through the cashier said "Alright your number is 104 Thank you! By the way can I get your number, I think your really cute" "Sorry, he's taken" said Felix grabbing onto Hyunjin's side. "Oh, no problem!" the girl said with a smile even though she probably was dissapointed inside, "That's bold" the blond said with a surprised expression.

"I-I was just joking.." Felix said sitting back down at their table to wait for their order number, Hyunjin following behind him. "Sure you we're, sure" said the blond rolling his eyes sassily, "Whatever" the boy said in a funny way making both of them laugh. "You know what?" "What?" Hyunjin asked, "I truly never thought we would be here right now, you know, hanging out like this" said Felix.

The blond stared into the boys face for a minute looking curiously, that was until "NUMBER 104, YOUR ORDERS READY!" was called. "Let me go get it for you, 'You know' being the man" said Hyunjin with a silent giggle put onto his face. "Whatever" Felix said under his breath as he watched the blond man get up and grab both their drinks and food surprisingly not dropping anything on the way back to the table. Hyunjin handed the boy his drink "Thanks" he said as he started to sip from the straw, "No problem, are you sure you wanna stay in here or do you wanna go outside on a bench or something" the blond questioned.

Felix made a 'Hmmm' sound and said "Sure! Anytime of the day is good to look at the ocean" with a smile put on his face. So they went out and sat down on a nice bench facing the beautiful sea, "Do you like it?" Hyunjin asked the boy facing him. "Of course I do" Felix said finishing his last sip of his drink now, "Damn I barely touched mine" the blond said. "Can I have my cake pop now" questioned the boy with a pleading face, "Only if I feed it to you" Hyunjin said with his smirk.

"Finee" Felix said with a sigh as he took the whole thing into his mouth to eat in one go, and smiled as he did so. "You must be really hungry" the blond said laughing as he looked at Felix struggling to chew all of it down. The boy just made a 'Seriously?' type of face and he swallowed it down, "Anyways thanks for hanging do you wanna meet me again at midnight for a night swim?" asked Hyunjin.

"I can never seem to say no to you so yes" Felix said as he got up to throw his trash away, "Bett cya then baby" the blond said laughing yet again. "I said don't call me that" the boy said staring at Hyunjin, "Oh? I thought we we're a thing?" said the blond. "BYEEEE!" Felix says as he walks away backwards waiting for the man to say it to so he can get ready even though it was only 2ish, "BYEEE! CYA LATER!!!" Hyunjin said and walked back as Felix ran back.

                                                                        ~★.✩* ✮*✩.★~

Word count: 1223