Breezy Hill

~★.✩* ✮*✩.★~

"Oh my god, why did you have to run" Hyunjin said out of panting, "Cause it's just pay back" said Felix giggling as he fell onto his bed. "Should I head home now?" asked the blond opening up the door, "Yeah just meet me tommorrow outside my house, pick me up will ya?" the boy said waddling around in his bed. "Sure baby" said Hyunjin jokingly as he closed the bedroom door and walked out that door (See what I did, If yk yk 😧). Felix got up and pulled off his pants and laid back down on his bed, thinking 'What even are we, friends with benefits or actually a thing? no no definitely not' as he fell asleep.  

The boy woke up to the sound a car horn honking outside so he checked the time on his clock saying 11:42 as the time. Then walked out to his balcony, his hair still a mess, and having a blanket wrapped around him. "GET READY SLEEPING BEAUTY" Hyunjin yelled at Felix, "SHIT SHIT OK JUST GIVE ME 10 MINUTES" the boy yelled back running into his room and grabbing a random outfit. 

He looked in the mirror, grabbed some jewelry and accessories he thought would match with it, brushed his hair, ran down stairs, put on his shoes, and ran out the door and behind his house. "Sorry" Felix said getting into the passenger side of Hyunjin's car, "Nah it's all good, we're in no rush anyways" said the blond. "WHAT!?! You seriously had me rush for nothing" the boy screamed at the drying man, who was laughing as nodded his head, "Wowwww" Felix added on.

"Where are we heading to anyways?" asked the boy as they drove up a mountain, at least it looked like one, "You'll figure that out when we get there" Hyunjin said looking over to Felix then back to the road. "You make it a surprise, whyyyyy" said the boy annoyingly, "Cause it's cute to see you excited" the blond said. They didn't speak anything to one another after that, mostly because Felix was red from what Hyunjin said and they we're getting close to their destination.

The boy screamed with excitement and hopped out of the car to look at the amazing view,  "Hey come help me with this" said the blond opening the trunk of his car. "Alright" Felix said running over to Hyunjin, grabbed a blanket, laid in down on the soft grass, and sat down onto it.  

"Ahh this is so nice" said the blond grabbing the boy around the waist and pulling him close, "You smell good, like the sea" Felix said putting his face into Hyunjin's neck. He started to lick the blonds neck, "Stop it people are around!" the blond said pushing off the laughing boy. "Whatever let's get something to eat, I'm starving" said Felix shaking Hyunjin annoyingly, "It's literally only 1 P.M." the blond said, "Still" "Finee". With that they packed up their things, appreciated the nice breeze in the air, and headed back down the mountain side.

"Seriously here!?!" said Felix crossing his arms as they walked up to the one and only (😉) Koppo, "Yuppers" Hyunjin said holding open the door for the boy. "Thanks" Felix said kissing his hand and slapping it against the blondes face, "DUDE!" Hyunjin silently screamed at the boy. "Tell me what you want, you go pick a table" said the blond, so Felix gave him the info on what he wanted to order and picked a booth near a window. 

Not long after that Hyunjin looked around and found Felix, walked over to the table, and placed down their meals. "Thanks for the meal" said the boy basically gobbling down his food, "No problem" the blond responded laughing. 

They ate all that was on their plate and headed out of Koppo, "Let's never go there again" Felix said as they drove back to his house. "Yeah yeah" said Hyunjin in a goofy high-pitched voice as they pulled into the boys drive way, "Should we go to the beach?" the blonde asked. "We always do that" "Yeah I know" "Let's just go on my roof" "Your roof?" "Follow me" Felix said walking into his house, upstairs, and onto his balcony. 

"Uhhh what are you doing" Hyunjin asked watching the boy jump onto the railing and onto the roof, standing up now. "HONEY GET DOWN YOUR GONNA GET HURT!" the blond yelled, "I'll be fine as long as you get your ass up here, i've done this plenty of times trust me" Felix said. As he said that he started to walk away onto the other side of the roof that was facing the ocean, "Oh my fucking god I always have to come after him" Hyunjin mumbled to himself. He got up on the railing and carefully climbed onto the roof, not trusting it, "Holy sh..." the blond started to say but was cut off by how different the sunset was from up here.

So Hyunjin sat down next toe Felix and the boy laid his head onto the blonds shoulder, "Isn't it much more beautiful up here" Felix said. "Your right, it is" said the blonde grabbing the boys neck, and kissing him, like he means it, truly. It went on from that into a longgg battle of their tounges to see who could dominate the other, of course Hyunjin won, exploring Felix's mouth. 

The only sounds that were being heard were their kissing, the ocean waves, seagulls, people chatting, and an "Mmmh!~" from the boy. "When have u been this good?" asked the blond gently pushing Felix's face away, "You taught me well" the boy said winking and getting up. "HEyyy!!" Hyunjin yelled as his voiced cracked and follow the laughing Felix back down onto his balcony, "BAHAHAHA, and you say your a grown man" the boy giggled out. "Shut up" the blond whispered to himself, Felix just stuck his tounge out at him, "Heyy you remember what you made me buy the other night" Hyunjin asked. "Uhh yeah, the condom?" the boy said confusingly, "Well, maybe its fine to use it?" the blond said pulling it out of his pocket.

                                                                               ~★.✩* ✮*✩.★~

Word count: 1031