Leave them? ~ NC

When I finally stopped Dazai and Shirases fist fight I had Yuan take Shirase to the nurse since his wounds were worse, Dazai only had a bloody nose and a few bruises.

"What the hell?!".
I hissed, smacking the back of Dazais head as I went around him. He put his hand to the spot and left it there for a moment.

"What was that all about?".
I asked, I thought they were friends.

"He left me to die?!".
Dazai shouted, clenching his fists, he was clearly having a fit of rage.

"Yeah well you didn't die, you don't need to be so sensitive....".
I mumbled, I felt bad, I knew Shirase was in the wrong but if I talked down about Shirase then they would drop me if they heard. I knew how terrifying that was, being faced with death, topped with the fact that I tried to help him and Shirase held me back, for my own 'safety'.

Dazai stared at me for a moment, his eyes narrowed and he walked away. I thought about talking to Shirase about the whole situation, I was next time I saw him.

I stepped out of my dorm, seeing Shirase and Yuan talking at the entrance of the dorm hallway. I waved, as they turned to me, Shirase was glaring.

"Chuuya, drop Dazai, he isn't a good friend, me and yuan already did it, now it's your turn".
Shirase shouted, stopping Yuan from running to me, I was thankful for that.

"But I was never his friend...?".

"Yes you were, drop him, he tried to fight me for no reason at all".
Shirase started progressively getting meaner.

"Well you did kind of lock him out so he would be shot, the guys were far away enough for everyone to get inside".
I grumbled.

"I was saving both of you!".
He shouted, Yuan backed away, watching.

"There was time to save him to! But you didn't because you don't actually care! You just want to be popular! You're using me!!".
I shouted back, not realizing what I said. He stared at me for a moment, wide eyed.

"We aren't friends anymore Chuuya.... you're out of this friend group...".
Shirases eyes narrowed as he spoke, the words hurt but I knew it was coming. It was silent for a moment before Dazai came in, pushing through the two and walking towards me.

"If you two are done with him then I'll take him now!".
Dazai smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me away. I heard Shirase yell something but I couldn't make it out.

Dazai took me to his friend group that included, a white haired boy who seemed to be dating a black haired boy, a girl with purple(?) Hair, a black haired boy who had glasses and and a sucker. There were a couple other people.

"This is Chuuya! Chuuya, these are my friends, Atsushi, Akutagawa, Kunikida, Yosano, Ranpo, Tachihara, and Junichirou!".
Dazai smiled, letting go of my hand. They all looked so nice, they were dressed nice, they all were... I guess a little bit attractive. But I wasn't about to join some random friend group, I dont know any of these people.

"Hi Chuuya!".
Atsushi, the white haired boy I think, smiled. Everyone said Hi and I immediately felt different, I wasn't use to people being so nice to somone new.

"What the hell Dazai... I'm not gonna just hangout with you guys out of the blue! I just got kicked out of my own group?!".
I glared, slapping Dazais hand away.

"Thats fine, I'm just showing you who you are gonna end up being friends with in the future!".
He smiled, I wasn't sure how he knew if that was even true or not but it freaked me out, Dazai had been a little creepy lately, as if he could see the future.