Entry 1.0

____________________________________________________________________________

Taken Wednesday, May 25, 2022, starting at 9:20am in the morning

I am.. who am I?

Jack..?

J..?

Never mind that..

I was labeled

____________

ENTITY 0̴̨͕̲̟͙̮͎̻͒͆̔́̃͊͑̐̀͐3̸̧̤̹̱̩̙͈̤̎̐͌͌̅́3̵̢̢̳̜͔̜͙̠̮̑͊̈́́̃͜0̸̻̣̞͖̗͎̜̎̿̋̋̀͒̈́̈́͝

--------------------

Since I was the 0̴̨͕̲̟͙̮͎̻͒͆̔́̃͊͑̐̀͐3̸̧̤̹̱̩̙͈̤̎̐͌͌̅́3̵̢̢̳̜͔̜͙̠̮̑͊̈́́̃͜0̸̻̣̞͖̗͎̜̎̿̋̋̀͒̈́̈́͝ living thing to enter what I believe is called

The Backrooms

----------------------

I was brought to the back rooms quite a while ago. I cannot remember the last time I was at level 0. I am very thankful for that though. I do not like the Entities that reside there.

They make me more anxious than I already am. and Even more paranoia.

I have a friend, or acquaintance here in Level -9.5.

I call it, 6r!?\/

It comes every 30 to 5000 years after its last visit.

It's been 558 years since its last visit. Since days and years are unstable here it's confusing to newcomers to understand the physics and mental logic of time and space and language. What is normal to you may not be normal here. Time is very bent here. It's like it doesn't exist at times.

The ambience of each room is different depending on the entities that reside.

for instance Level -9.5 has the ambience of a ballroom on repeat. Forever. Nonstop. over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I am anxious.

Tired.

This is Entity 0̴̨͕̲̟͙̮͎̻͒͆̔́̃͊͑̐̀͐3̸̧̤̹̱̩̙͈̤̎̐͌͌̅́3̵̢̢̳̜͔̜͙̠̮̑͊̈́́̃͜0̸̻̣̞͖̗͎̜̎̿̋̋̀͒̈́̈́͝,

Document 1.0

Taken Wednesday, May 25, 2022, ending at 20:66xz in the locked state of the day.

___________________________________________________________________________