III

Chapter III: ouch.

My whole body hurts. What happened? I'm... chained to a chair? Wait- I can hear... voices?

"-you crazy?!-"

"-trayed us-you-bring him back?!"

"-abi-"

Realisation hit him harder than Dabi's flames on my wings harder than crashing into an aeroplane head-on. Those where the voices of the most wanted villains, his former friends, Toga, Shigaraki, Dabi, and Spinner. 

I'm in one of their bases again. I guess this is the end for me. Wait- why didn't Dabi leave me at the burning warehouse? I would've been literally crushed and/or melted to death there, and there would've practically be no evidence because of the destruction- ugh I'm stupid! They wouldn't want to get rid of me discreetly, they probably want to do it so everyone knows that the lov killed the no. 2 hero, and broke his spirit or something.

What does it matter? My death would just be a big news headline after all for a week or so, than I would fade into history.

But there's next lives right? I should pray that in my next life that I would be born as a person who wouldn't have to be forced into a life they didn't want, to be actually mature and logical enough to not make stupid and irresponsible decisions, to be able to be together with the love of their life...

It won't happen. I'm a bad person, made too many mistakes in my short lifetime. My soul is already tainted and dirty.

The shouting has stopped and I hear Dabi's footsteps approaching. (Yes I know how all the league members' footsteps sound).

I guess he's going to slowly burn me alive.

Or maybe he'll get Toga to throw knives at every part of my body and then kill me.

The door flies open and slams extremely hard against the wall, the action creating a gust of wind blowing my fallen hair out of my face.

"Looks like you've woken up, hero."

thats probably it lol- i had motivation up till here so byeeee